The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Ack, too much "love" talk here. Never been in a relationship before. Rather depressing though. :redface:
Reply 41
amazingtrade
hehe I just got that via PM as well this second. So you mean you women like being the dominating and like to see men as objects? :confused:

My parents never gave me a certain talk, my dad tried to but I told him to piss off.

What possessed him to do this?
Reply 42
blissy
My boyfriend is taking me away to a Castle in the South of France in July. Images of long pointy hats with muslin floating off them and dirty groomsmen infiltrated my mind...
:biggrin: Have fun.
piginapoke
Hey I read an article explaining why men are too lazy to do housework. Apparently its something to do with being hunters and not paying attention to details whereas women are more 'gatherers' and notice these things more. Or, could be we're all just lazy :smile:

I;m too lazy to do housework, and I'm a girl. And when I am made to do it, my mum usually complains about my sloppiness :smile:
Reply 44
blissy
A little bit of objectificaiton - that is tomfoolery, a little domination (but of course if you say no, you mean no) can be rather fun. Bodice-ripping, damsel in distress, beign ravished and all that.

Or have I said too much?

Well, well, well, a right little S&M queen we have here!
Reply 45
blissy
My boyfriend is taking me away to a Castle in the South of France in July. Images of long pointy hats with muslin floating off them and dirty groomsmen infiltrated my mind...
wow, for our romantic holiday we're going to leeds festival :cool: hmmmm.... a tent and lot of sweaty bodies *might do it for some people*

hehe, he's got some romantic suprise for me this saturday. i think he's taking me out for a meal, but i've no idea where or anything, tis kinda cute.

lou xxx
Reply 46
blissy
No, at times women like to be seen as objects by men. In a chivalric way though. Perhaps you should have waited your dad out!
I suppose it's only if they want to be dominated though, in which case you're still in control!
Reply 47
Mysticmin
I;m too lazy to do housework, and I'm a girl. And when I am made to do it, my mum usually complains about my sloppiness :smile:

I used to do it but I got lazier and lazier as I became older and older.... :rolleyes:
Reply 48
lou p
wow, for our romantic holiday we're going to leeds festival :cool: hmmmm.... a tent and lot of sweaty bodies *might do it for some people*

hehe, he's got some romantic suprise for me this saturday. it hink he's taking em out for a meal, but i've no idea where or anything, tis kinda cute.

lou xxx
awwweeee...I haven't had a romantic suprise for ages.
Reply 49
blissy

hehe I never knew you Oxbridge people knew anything about sex. I thought you were all supposed to be so inocent until you got married. Although this probably just what you tell your parents :tongue:
Reply 50
amazingtrade
hehe I never knew you Oxbridge people knew anything about sex. I thought you were all supposed to be so inocent until you got married. Although this probably just what you tell your parents :tongue:

What has academic work got to do with your private life! :eek: And you complain about people stereotyping Salford.
Reply 51
Percy
What possessed him to do this?

I think mummy told him to as I was about 14 and still hadn't had the talk. My dad came in the room at 11:00pm and said "ian is their anything you want to talk about" I knew what was coming so I said "No go away" my suddenly had a look of relief on his face and walked out.
Reply 52
Wow, does BLissy go to Oxford or Cambridge?
Hail!
Reply 53
blissy
What has academic work got to do with your private life! :eek: And you complain about people stereotyping Salford.

hehe sorry it was a joke, it was supposed to be worded like it was a deleberate stereotype. Sorry I didn't mean to cause a offence, I don't actually believe it.
Reply 54
Adhsur
awwweeee...I haven't had a romantic suprise for ages.

i hadn't either, we've kinda got into a routine of doing the same things so it's nice to have a suprise. but i don't know where it is, so i don't know what to wear.... but i will get clues apparently.

and corey, there's nothing wrong with letting the guy be in charge every now and then. it's the whole being vulnerable and him beinhg in charge/protecting thing.

lou xxx
Reply 55
lou p
i hadn't either, we've kinda got into a routine of doing the same things so it's nice to have a suprise. but i don't know where it is, so i don't know what to wear.... but i will get clues apparently.

and corey, there's nothing wrong with letting the guy be in charge every now and then. it's the whole being vulnerable and him beinhg in charge/protecting thing.

lou xxx

I never said there was, I think you missed the tone of what I said, dear :tongue:
Reply 56
valcandy
Wow, does BLissy go to Oxford or Cambridge?
Hail!

I did chuckle out loud when I read that. I feel unworthy of being here - I was the token stupid one :biggrin:. I live in perpetual fear of being found out . Helenia is here too - she is far cleverer than me because she is a medic :eek:
Reply 57
amazingtrade
I think mummy told him to as I was about 14 and still hadn't had the talk. My dad came in the room at 11:00pm and said "ian is their anything you want to talk about" I knew what was coming so I said "No go away" my suddenly had a look of relief on his face and walked out.

How did you find out the facts of life then? I found out by watching LIVE TV! on cable.
Reply 58
amazingtrade
hehe I never knew you Oxbridge people knew anything about sex.

What in the world! Boy you really are such a naive, misinformed youth :smile:
Reply 59
amazingtrade

Ha! My parents told me when I was 3 about where babies came from. Took me a long long time after that to work out that people didn't just have sex to make babies :redface:

Valcandy - yes, blissy does, along with me and a few others. We're mortals, honestly. And I am all innocence (ahem), just to keep AT's stereotype happy.

blissy
I did chuckle out loud when I read that. I feel unworthy of being here - I was the token stupid one . I live in perpetual fear of being found out . Helenia is here too - she is far cleverer than me because she is a medic

Not true! not true! I am a medic, yes, but I'm not cleverer than blissy!

Latest

Trending

Trending