Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    I used to love some mothers do ave em!! oh my gosh you remind me of Frank Spencer (I would take that as a compliment ) Naive but genuine.
    Hehe, it's so true! But how can you not know where babies come from? I can't remember a time when I didn't know.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    Hehe, it's so true! But how can you not know where babies come from? I can't remember a time when I didn't know.
    I remember when my mum wanted to have a talk with me to explain things, and it was so cringeworthy because I already knew years before!

Having said that, the stuff you learn from your peers is often wrong and somewhat misinformed.

ReputationRep:
    I knew they come from the mothers tummy (or womb) but I Just had no idea the biology behind it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    hehe why do you think one of my major reasons for wanting to a masters is?
    I would suggest not putting it off any longer - you need to cut those apron strings. If your parents actively prevented you from knowing about sex, would could they be inadvertantly preventing you from right now?

ReputationRep:
    I knew they come from the mothers tummy (or womb) but I Just had no idea the biology behind it.
    Awww. I think at some point I may actually have told my parents to go and get me a sister NOW!!! but I was only 3 and didn't realise what I was saying.

(Original post by Adhsur)
    Having said that, the stuff you learn from your peers is often wrong and somewhat misinformed.
    Of course - and is one of the reasons why the problem pages in Bliss/Sugar are sooooo funny!

ReputationRep:
    Awww. I think at some point I may actually have told my parents to go and get me a sister NOW!!! but I was only 3 and didn't realise what I was saying.

Of course - and is one of the reasons why the problem pages in Bliss/Sugar are sooooo funny!
    Lol!! I read them from time to time. I must admit I was more serious about them before, but now I see them for their comic value. When you think about the superficial "typical teenage girl" you start appreciating how different you are. Having said that though, I also realise my problems are a lot worse as well.

ReputationRep:
    not really relevant anymore... but here are my kinky boots

lou xxx
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    I would suggest not putting it off any longer - you need to cut those apron strings. If your parents actively prevented you from knowing about sex, would could they be inadvertantly preventing you from right now?
    Tut! such a bad influence. He'll now seize the day, throw caution to the wind and jump into another girl's room in a wild frenzy of confidence, I'm sure.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    not really relevant anymore... but here are my kinky boots

lou xxx
    Oh my! I dread to think where those heels have been!

ReputationRep:
    The first time I ever heared the word sex was from my younger 4 year old sister, we were playing barbies and she said lets pretend ken and barbie are having sex.

I was seven at the time!

I suppose to be fair my hearing loss made things very difficult at the time as I couldn't lip read like I can now (I don't even wear them anymore as my lip reading is so good) so much of what went on in the school playground was a mystery to me.

I just can't understand why my mum kept it secret. Even upon until I was about 18/19 I would have thought having a g/f was wrong. This couldn;t have been healthy.

ReputationRep:
    i knew about the birds and the bees from when i was really young... my parents didn't have a problem about telling the truth. I also knew about Santa not being real too and my teacher went mental at me for telling everyone santa wasn't real. Then i was like but its true! why are u going mental at me? then she just went more metal at me. I was left very confused.

anyway one thing i didn't get until i was much older; the entire idea of a guy putting his thing in a woman was really wierd. I thought he'd put it in, and somehow a baby would be made out of that.

ReputationRep:
    lol, me and my mate read sugar last week (we were very bored and there was a copy lying around) + we were crying with laughter at the obviously made up questions, and we were nasty and wouldn't let my bf see what they were about so he was like 'ooooooh please tell me' *mwuhahaha*

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    hehe well I have to finish my undergraduate degree first. But I want to get funding to some kind of research masters so I can get paid for it and afford to move out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    What do you mean he's not real? :confused:
    ffs ur not another one are u? lol

ReputationRep:
    lol! lets put it this way... those heels could do a lot of damage so i always get my own way when i wear them

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    hehe well I have to finish my undergraduate degree first. But I want to get funding to some kind of research masters so I can get paid for it and afford to move out.
    You don't have to finish your undergrad degree first - get out there! Crikey, I was gagging to get out of my parents' house - I only stayed with them for 20 days over Easter (the shortest I could get away with). Being your own person would really improve your confidence, I think. There's nothing quite like having your own space.

ReputationRep:
    You don't have to finish your undergrad degree first - get out there! Crikey, I was gagging to get out of my parents' house - I only stayed with them for 20 days over Easter (the shortest I could get away with). Being your own person would really improve your confidence, I think. There's nothing quite like having your own space.
    hehe, i screamed at my dad the other day that i couldn't wait to move out and he only had 5 months of me left... don't think it went down well.

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    Blissy! I am shocked at you tonight, I thought you were such a nice girl... It's a good job nobody here heard one of my comments earlier when I was discussing tomorrow's dissection session with my friend on MSN

Lou, those boots are very cool in a dominatrix way

Sugar is so funny! "I kissed my boyfriend with tongues, now my period's late, am I pregnant?" Of course, I assume that it is vaguely informative for some people.

ReputationRep:
    Blissy! I am shocked at you tonight, I thought you were such a nice girl... It's a good job nobody here heard one of my comments earlier when I was discussing tomorrow's dissection session with my friend on MSN

Lou, those boots are very cool in a dominatrix way

Sugar is so funny! "I kissed my boyfriend with tongues, now my period's late, am I pregnant?" Of course, I assume that it is vaguely informative for some people.
    well she could be, right?

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    hehe, i screamed at my dad the other day that i couldn't wait to move out and he only had 5 months of me left... don't think it went down well.

lou xxx
    You sound like my sister, she has been really sulky lately because she was forced to put Manchester down as her first choice and she really wanted to go Lancaster as she could move out. However she has to stay at home as she won't get a job and there is no way my parents can help her out finanicialy.

Its also funny how they say students are the most randiest people on the planet.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.