Watch
This discussion is closed.
AT82
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by Cloudy)
MR TRADE! What are you doing! I thought you were banned from here! Please re-ban yourself for the sake of your education!
hehe but this thread is education in its own right. We were discussing grades today and all my team members were like "erm it would be could if we could get a 3rd", and I am like it would be good if I could get a first. I have fallen in the wrong group! oh well.
Adhsur
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by piggysqueak)
Does anyone else think that boys not hitting girls is sexist?
No I think it's really sweet actually!
me!
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
amazingtrade glad you seem a lot happier now
AT82
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by me!)
amazingtrade glad you seem a lot happier now
hehe thanks well I use this forum to escape. I am having my operation in 4 weeks time plus all my assignments are due in next week and the week after. I am as stressed as hell so I find being positive (i.e I need an operation but at leasts not cancer) and being flirty/rude talking on here takes so much stress away.
me!
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by amazingtrade)
hehe thanks well I use this forum to escape. I am having my operation in 4 weeks time plus all my assignments are due in next week and the week after. I am as stressed as hell so I find being positive (i.e I need an operation but at leasts not cancer) and being flirty/rude talking on here takes so much stress away.
hehe I'm less stressed now even though I had a French exam on Tuesday, and rehersals (sp) for my drama gcse yday and were still trying to work out what we were doing and then the exam today! then I have an art exam tomorrow, plus numerous of coursework and exams, and also stupid feelings that I shouldn't be having for a guy getting in the way of stuff!!!

wooooooooo FUN
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your firm and insurance uni choices yet?

Yes (114)
55.07%
Yes, but I want to swap them (16)
7.73%
No, but I know who I want to choose (19)
9.18%
No, I still don't know who I want to choose (50)
24.15%
I have decided I don't want to go to uni anymore and will not be choosing (8)
3.86%

Watched Threads