Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cloudy)
    MR TRADE! What are you doing! I thought you were banned from here! Please re-ban yourself for the sake of your education!
    hehe but this thread is education in its own right. We were discussing grades today and all my team members were like "erm it would be could if we could get a 3rd", and I am like it would be good if I could get a first. I have fallen in the wrong group! oh well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piggysqueak)
    Does anyone else think that boys not hitting girls is sexist?
    No I think it's really sweet actually!

ReputationRep:
    amazingtrade glad you seem a lot happier now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by me!)
    amazingtrade glad you seem a lot happier now
    hehe thanks well I use this forum to escape. I am having my operation in 4 weeks time plus all my assignments are due in next week and the week after. I am as stressed as hell so I find being positive (i.e I need an operation but at leasts not cancer) and being flirty/rude talking on here takes so much stress away.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    hehe thanks well I use this forum to escape. I am having my operation in 4 weeks time plus all my assignments are due in next week and the week after. I am as stressed as hell so I find being positive (i.e I need an operation but at leasts not cancer) and being flirty/rude talking on here takes so much stress away.
    hehe I'm less stressed now even though I had a French exam on Tuesday, and rehersals (sp) for my drama gcse yday and were still trying to work out what we were doing and then the exam today! then I have an art exam tomorrow, plus numerous of coursework and exams, and also stupid feelings that I shouldn't be having for a guy getting in the way of stuff!!!

wooooooooo FUN

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.