The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
wiwarin_mir
I want a girlfriend who is on an intellectual par with me, as I will be able to have discussions with her and not feel like I am talking down to her.

but would you mind your girl to be much clever than you, or not, and how bout if she wsa much clever than you but modest and humble?
maximusmak
but would you mind your girl to be much clever than you, or not, and how bout if she wsa much clever than you but modest and humble?

If she is clevier than me, I wouldn't mind that either, as then I could learn things from her.
Reply 102
wiwarin_mir
If she is clevier than me, I wouldn't mind that either, as then I could learn things from her.

thats exaclty what i told my mate, but he then argud that they will use that to abuse thier position and higer their status. then i replied back saying, its her manners that will stop her from commiting such stupid action (and if she aint got any, dont matter how good looking or how clever she is, she not worth it)
i like men to have (in no particular order):

a sense of humour

be kind and considerate

a generally great personality

nice hands

nice eyes

a nice smile

nice legs

have good morals

not drink too much

be strong

be intelligent

have a good sense of style

Lucky for me, my bf has all of the above :wink:

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 104
ruthiepoothie

a sense of humour

be kind and considerate

nice hands

nice eyes

a nice smile

nice legs

have good morals

not drink too much

be strong

be intelligent

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

wow he must be superman
Reply 105
ruthiepoothie

a sense of humour

be kind and considerate

nice hands

nice eyes

a nice smile

nice legs

have good morals

not drink too much

be strong

be intelligent

lucky you
Reply 106
do you not think that modesty is decreasing every time??? i think without shame and modesty people will always disrespect you in themseleves
Reply 107
maximusmak
its not that i fear them, its that i hate him,i mean if i see a gay in public, i would probably give them the evil look at first, but if i see him snog (urrrrrrrrrrrrrr) then i would go there and literally (depending on my mood and whom im with) go their and punch them. i mean, id call it a natural response, its like a natural reaction.

for God's sake, their going against the naturte, they can reproduce so whats the point. i cant stand it.

maximusmak
but dont you think its a shame that it is all about the looks in our society

I think it's more of a shame that hate-preaching, repulsive and misinformed bigots such as yourself exist in society (referring to the top quote).
Reply 108
rahaydenuk
I think it's more of a shame that hate-preaching, repulsive and misinformed bigots such as yourself exist in society (referring to the top quote).

is it cuz i belive in shame (i.e. homophobia) unlike you, shamless
Reply 109
maximusmak
is it cuz i belive in shame (i.e. homophobia) unlike you, shamless

Are you going to justify why homosexuality is 'shameful' (I assume that is what you're trying to say??), or you just going to continue making groundless claims?
Reply 110
rahaydenuk
Are you going to justify why homosexuality is 'shameful' (I assume that is what you're trying to say??), or you just going to continue making groundless claims?

it goes against nature, no babies!!! brings up aids!!!
maximusmak

are you against contraception? i know of women who will never have children, is this wrong too?

lou xxx
Reply 112
maximusmak
What is the most influncial object that makes you attractive to a women (for the men) or to a man (for the women).

Errr, changes. They tend to have a je ne sais quoi about them tho :biggrin:
Reply 113
maximusmak

Why does something 'going against nature' necessarily mean it's bad? Is driving a car bad instead of walking (or perhaps crawling on all fours), because surely this is going against out natural roots?

Heterosexuals can have and pass on AIDs aswell, so that is irrelevant. :rolleyes:
Reply 114
rahaydenuk
Why does something 'going against nature' necessarily mean it's bad? Is driving a car bad instead of walking (or perhaps crawling on all fours), because surely this is going against out natural roots?

Heterosexuals can have and pass on AIDs aswell, so that is irrelevant. :rolleyes:

as for trying a car bad, well, obviously it has its adv and disadvs, but it aint better than walking and thats totally irrelevant because driving a car has nothing bad about nature other then polluting the environment and the health of people, however having sex with the same sex causing unmodesty, shamlessness, aids, no babies (against natures upbringing), etc.

but lets discuss what this topics about please, if you wanan discuss sumin else then make/create a thread saying something like 'is homosexuality against nature' then we can argue there
risk-is-good
Eyes = Physical

Sense of Humour = Personality

Totally agree with this!
Reply 116
maximusmak
as for trying a car bad, well, obviously it has its adv and disadvs, but it aint better than walking and thats totally irrelevant because driving a car has nothing bad about nature other then polluting the environment and the health of people, however having sex with the same sex causing unmodesty, shamlessness, aids, no babies (against natures upbringing), etc.

Surely a car is worse because it is hurting other people in the area who are breathing in the pollution which is being procuced. The car also damages nature. If you are gay then you are hurting no one. I don't think that being gay in this day and age is something that people should be ashamed off. I has been seen that homosexuality also occurs in nature between animals and there for I would argue that it is not against nature.

On the topic of this thread I would vote haveing a sense of humour because that is one of the things that first attracted me to my boyfriend he really made me laugh and also he had this really sweet cuteness about him. When I got to know him better I realised that he has an amazing personality and personally I find him attractive physically but for me that is just a bonus if someone had all the other qualities I look for in a guy but wasn't the best looking I would still go out with him.
maximusmak

Cute, do you not know that the homosexuals spread aids thing was so several decades ago?
Reply 118
Confidence and strength (both kinds)
Reply 119
Mysticmin
Cute, do you not know that the homosexuals spread aids thing was so several decades ago?

Lol.

Latest

Trending

Trending