Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maximusmak)
    Good point, but thats only SOME people isnt it? or is it ALL?
    I have a very unique perspective on girls, and don't go soley on looks, I go on personality.

ReputationRep:
    Woah I can't believe that looks scores so highly. That's so strange...

ReputationRep:
    They gotta have it all...I couldn't cope with some boring but beautiful girl, same as I wouldn't if a girl was ugly with a great sense of humour.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilsunflower)
    Woah I can't believe that looks scores so highly. That's so strange...
    why is it strage, isnt that just reality though, i mean what did u chose?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maximusmak)
    why is it strage, isnt that just reality though, i mean what did u chose?
    intelligence lolz.... and second would be integrity followed by humour
    In fact, really good looking guys kinda annoy me especially if they're vain.

Well, to each his/her own.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilsunflower)
    intelligence lolz.... and second would be integrity followed by humour
    In fact, really good looking guys kinda annoy me especially if they're vain.

Well, to each his/her own.
    I think intelligence is essential. I really do not want to find a girl that is comparable to helen of troy that has a IQ of a tribble.

I said humerous, i'm not too sure that there's one defenitive one especially though, there needs to be a compromise.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jumpunderaboat)
    They gotta have it all...I couldn't cope with some boring but beautiful girl, same as I wouldn't if a girl was ugly with a great sense of humour.
    But surely if you enjoyed their company and sense of humour, you'd become more attracted to them physically? Doesn't work the other way though, unfortunately.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jumpunderaboat)
    Totaly agree, but some ofset others, like you know, if you really like someone alot, then you see them to be very nice, even thought they may not be, so it a mix of alot of thing, e.g. ive known plenty of gurls which are soooooo pretty, but arrogant, so i cant stand looking at them!

It's nice to say that looks don't matter if their personality is great but it's not the case. I'm not saing they have to be really good looking or anything, but non repulsive would be preferable.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    It's nice to say that looks don't matter if their personality is great but it's not the case. I'm not saing they have to be really good looking or anything, but non repulsive would be preferable.

A perosn with all the things stated are impossible, dont you think, so a good balance would be as close to perfect as we can get!

(Original post by KOH)
    A perosn with all the things stated are impossible, dont you think, so a good balance would be as close to perfect as we can get!
    Some of that list i don't care about at all like religion and history, there's a few main ones that they need at least a bit of and if they're totally lacking in those then you can't go out with them, and some of them are more like added bonuses.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    Some of that list i don't care about at all like religion and history, there's a few main ones that they need at least a bit of and if they're totally lacking in those then you can't go out with them, and some of them are more like added bonuses.
    I didnt see thoes! :P

ReputationRep:
    It is all about the looks. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    I don't think it's all about the looks, but that's what usually attracts you to a person initially. Anyway, as you get to know someone better and realise you like their personality and their "inner" qualities (hate that phrase!) then the person seems more physically attractive to you .. well, that's in my experience!

ReputationRep:
    is everything together to form the 'pack'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kieshaxxx)
    I don't think it's all about the looks, but that's what usually attracts you to a person initially. Anyway, as you get to know someone better and realise you like their personality and their "inner" qualities (hate that phrase!) then the person seems more physically attractive to you .. well, that's in my experience!
    agreed

if you think somebody is ugly, you are not going to bother even trying to get to know them and find out their personality

it is the looks that will always draw you in, then you find out whether or not you like their personality after you have spoken to them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serious narb)
    agreed

if you think somebody is ugly, you are not going to bother even trying to get to know them and find out their personality

it is the looks that will always draw you in, then you find out whether or not you like their personality after you have spoken to them
    wot if u r blind

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    wot if u r blind
    hmmmmmmmm it's all different then

maybe you look for a sexy voice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    wot if u r blind
    There's this hot girl at my school who apparently is starting to lose her sight. Maybe I have a chance...

That wasn't a very nice joke was it?

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.