Watch
This discussion is closed.
wiwarin_mir
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by maximusmak)
Good point, but thats only SOME people isnt it? or is it ALL?
I have a very unique perspective on girls, and don't go soley on looks, I go on personality.
lilsunflower
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Woah I can't believe that looks scores so highly. That's so strange...
Jump
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
They gotta have it all...I couldn't cope with some boring but beautiful girl, same as I wouldn't if a girl was ugly with a great sense of humour.
maximusmak
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
(Original post by lilsunflower)
Woah I can't believe that looks scores so highly. That's so strange...
why is it strage, isnt that just reality though, i mean what did u chose?
lilsunflower
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by maximusmak)
why is it strage, isnt that just reality though, i mean what did u chose?
intelligence lolz.... and second would be integrity followed by humour
In fact, really good looking guys kinda annoy me especially if they're vain.

Well, to each his/her own.
wiwarin_mir
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by lilsunflower)
intelligence lolz.... and second would be integrity followed by humour
In fact, really good looking guys kinda annoy me especially if they're vain.

Well, to each his/her own.
I think intelligence is essential. I really do not want to find a girl that is comparable to helen of troy that has a IQ of a tribble.
tis_me_lord
Badges: 14
Report 15 years ago
I said humerous, i'm not too sure that there's one defenitive one especially though, there needs to be a compromise.
EPD
Badges: 11
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by jumpunderaboat)
They gotta have it all...I couldn't cope with some boring but beautiful girl, same as I wouldn't if a girl was ugly with a great sense of humour.
But surely if you enjoyed their company and sense of humour, you'd become more attracted to them physically? Doesn't work the other way though, unfortunately.
Lithium
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by jumpunderaboat)
Totaly agree, but some ofset others, like you know, if you really like someone alot, then you see them to be very nice, even thought they may not be, so it a mix of alot of thing, e.g. ive known plenty of gurls which are soooooo pretty, but arrogant, so i cant stand looking at them!
tis_me_lord
Report 15 years ago
It's nice to say that looks don't matter if their personality is great but it's not the case. I'm not saing they have to be really good looking or anything, but non repulsive would be preferable.
Lithium
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by tis_me_lord)
It's nice to say that looks don't matter if their personality is great but it's not the case. I'm not saing they have to be really good looking or anything, but non repulsive would be preferable.

A perosn with all the things stated are impossible, dont you think, so a good balance would be as close to perfect as we can get!

tis_me_lord
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by KOH)
A perosn with all the things stated are impossible, dont you think, so a good balance would be as close to perfect as we can get!
Some of that list i don't care about at all like religion and history, there's a few main ones that they need at least a bit of and if they're totally lacking in those then you can't go out with them, and some of them are more like added bonuses.
Lithium
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by tis_me_lord)
Some of that list i don't care about at all like religion and history, there's a few main ones that they need at least a bit of and if they're totally lacking in those then you can't go out with them, and some of them are more like added bonuses.
I didnt see thoes! :P
Rayban
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
It is all about the looks. :cool:
Kiesha
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I don't think it's all about the looks, but that's what usually attracts you to a person initially. Anyway, as you get to know someone better and realise you like their personality and their "inner" qualities (hate that phrase!) then the person seems more physically attractive to you .. well, that's in my experience!
Shushi
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
is everything together to form the 'pack'
serious narb
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by kieshaxxx)
I don't think it's all about the looks, but that's what usually attracts you to a person initially. Anyway, as you get to know someone better and realise you like their personality and their "inner" qualities (hate that phrase!) then the person seems more physically attractive to you .. well, that's in my experience!
agreed

if you think somebody is ugly, you are not going to bother even trying to get to know them and find out their personality

it is the looks that will always draw you in, then you find out whether or not you like their personality after you have spoken to them
TK
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by serious narb)
agreed

if you think somebody is ugly, you are not going to bother even trying to get to know them and find out their personality

it is the looks that will always draw you in, then you find out whether or not you like their personality after you have spoken to them
wot if u r blind
serious narb
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Tinykates)
wot if u r blind
hmmmmmmmm it's all different then

maybe you look for a sexy voice
SamTheMan
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Tinykates)
wot if u r blind
There's this hot girl at my school who apparently is starting to lose her sight. Maybe I have a chance...

That wasn't a very nice joke was it?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you do not get the A-level grades you want this summer, what is your likely next step?

Take autumn exams (75)
47.77%
Take exams next summer (28)
17.83%
Change uni choice through clearing (36)
22.93%
Apply to uni next year instead (14)
8.92%
I'm not applying to university (4)
2.55%

Watched Threads