The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough

Prospective History Student

I have been looking at Loughborough's history course, I know it is a fairly new course and the website and prospectus only have outline's of each year. Does anyone know if there is anywhere I can get a more in-depth idea of any of the actual modules that are taught?
Hi Sullstar

Let me know if you can access this link.

It gives all the modules in detail that are offered by the department.

In the meantime, I'll find out which modules are taught in History and get back to you. Was it just History you were interested in or one of the joint honours courses?

Vicky
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough
Hi Sullstar

Just spoken to the department and if you follow the link in my post above, all modules listed that begin with 14EUA7, 14EUB7 and 14EUC7 are all History modules.

Hope this helps :smile:

Vicky
I've been thinking of applying to Loughborough for history for 2017 and then making it my firm since about October 2015. From those modules how many are you allowed to choose each year?
Original post by dmcalinden
I've been thinking of applying to Loughborough for history for 2017 and then making it my firm since about October 2015. From those modules how many are you allowed to choose each year?

Hey dmcalinden

Great to hear that you're keen to join us here at Loughborough :smile:

As module information is always subject to change, I would recommend contacting the department directly to discuss how each year's credits are broken down and which modules are likely to be available for 2017 entry. You can call them directly on 01509222983 or drop them an email on [email protected].

Hope this helps. If you have any other questions, just shout :smile:

Teresa
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending