The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Manchester uni interview for chemical engineering

I got an interview for chemical engineering on 12th november, anyone else got the same?

Any suggestions about the questions they might ask?

Any current undergraduates who were in the same position?
Reply 1
Hi, I've also got an interview for chemical engineering on the 12th! My friend's sister who's in her final year studying ChemEng at Manchester, said that the interview was just a load of questions on your personal statement, and that you also have some sort of group exercise to check that you're a normal functioning human being. I think there's also a lunch with current students so you can ask them questions.

Posted from TSR Mobile
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 2
Original post by Casually Formal
So they do ask questions related to A level chemistry? Or is it just about your personal statement, things you've read and the university of Manchester?
Please don't ask for details of the specific questions - this is unfair to other applicants.

The general advice about preparation for any interview is to be ready to answer the obvious questions - that may come from your personal statement or other features of your application - including why you want to do the course. Technical questions are always possible.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending