mynameisntreal
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hello folks. I am in the process of dropping out of Leeds Beckett, and as such my room at Kirkstall Brewery will be available.

The room itself has a 1.5 sized bed (halfway between single and double), a sink and plenty of storage space. There are two shared showers and toilets, as well as a shared kitchen with all the essentials. No en-suite unfortunately.

I am basically looking for someone to take over my contract with Leeds Beckett. Responsibility of the room and rent will be yours from the day I move out, which we will obviously discuss further. I can move as early as this weekend (October 18th).

Obviously you have to be a current student at Leeds Beckett university to live here. I am not interested in a swap, meaning that if you are already tied into a contract with Leeds Beckett you cannot just move out of your flat into here.

I am available on my email address [email removed] or my phone number (by request).

Thanks
Tarrant
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (256)
33.86%
No (500)
66.14%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed