Student prank this is what we are meant to do!

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Maskal|
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
At university we are meant to do student pranks, this is what we are meant to do at university! If you are in university and aren't doing pranks then you are a cretinous, freaky moron and sick. This is what we are meant to do! We are meant to be doing pranks and stuff! If you are a student it means yuou have to be a prankster it goes with the ****itory. One prank I particularly like when bought a kipper and put it behind a filing cabinent and the whole room stunk beyond belief. It is funny, yes! If you are a student and not doing pranks then you are not student because it is what you are meant to do! It is funny and stuff.
Zapsta
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Eh?
Sam2k
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
What is this opinion based upon?
Illuvatar
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Maskal|)
At university we are meant to do student pranks, this is what we are meant to do at university! If you are in university and aren't doing pranks then you are a cretinous, freaky moron and sick. This is what we are meant to do! We are meant to be doing pranks and stuff! If you are a student it means yuou have to be a prankster it goes with the ****itory. One prank I particularly like when bought a kipper and put it behind a filing cabinent and the whole room stunk beyond belief. It is funny, yes! If you are a student and not doing pranks then you are not student because it is what you are meant to do! It is funny and stuff.
thanks
alocin
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Very coherent, or not...
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you do not get the A-level grades you want this summer, what is your likely next step?

Take autumn exams (103)
48.58%
Take exams next summer (31)
14.62%
Change uni choice through clearing (52)
24.53%
Apply to uni next year instead (20)
9.43%
I'm not applying to university (6)
2.83%

Watched Threads