The Student Room Group

good looking guys in London

I recently moved to London from Liverpool and noticed how good looking the guys here are!! They are so attractive and hot. I don't know them but see them randomly in the tube or on the streets. How can I meet good looking men like this? Where do they typically hang out? I'm talking about 21+ well dress good looking guys. I see them with friends or other girls, they all look at least 25. Where do they work? Any info? Not planning on really doing anything as I feel embarrassed to approach a random guy and I know they wouldn't like it but I'm curious where they usually work and spend their time.

Scroll to see replies

You are, what, 14?
Reply 2
Original post by Awesome-o
You are, what, 14?

what? why would I be 14? :confused:
Let them approach you. Dress nice and sit pretty. There's no bigger turn off than a thirsty girl
Reply 4
Wtf even is this thread?
Depends where you go. I'm from Bristol yet in some parts you won't see anyone who's attractive, yet in other parts... gorgeous!! haha
Reply 6
Original post by Clarissa Summer
Let them approach you. Dress nice and sit pretty. There's no bigger turn off than a thirsty girl
why am I thirsty? i said i wouldnt approach them and theyre random. i like looking at good looking men. so?
Original post by Anonymous
I recently moved to London from Liverpool and noticed how good looking the guys here are!! They are so attractive and hot. I don't know them but see them randomly in the tube or on the streets. How can I meet good looking men like this? Where do they typically hang out? I'm talking about 21+ well dress good looking guys. I see them with friends or other girls, they all look at least 25. Where do they work? Any info? Not planning on really doing anything as I feel embarrassed to approach a random guy and I know they wouldn't like it but I'm curious where they usually work and spend their time.

They probably would like it if you are attractive
Reply 8
Original post by Blobar
Wtf even is this thread?
why not? some of the threads on here are pretty pathetic so why cant I make this one? Im just curious to know what kinds of jobs/lifestyles these guys have if anyone knows or is one of them lol
Compared to Liverpool, it's pretty obvious why :K:.
I recently moved to London from Liverpool and noticed how good looking the guys here are!! They are so attractive and hot. I don't know them but see them randomly in the tube or on the streets. How can I meet good looking men like this? Where do they typically hang out? I'm talking about 21+ well dress good looking guys. I see them with friends or other girls, they all look at least 25. Where do they work? Any info? Not planning on really doing anything as I feel

embarrassed to approach a random guy and I know they wouldn't like it but I'm curious where they usually work and spend their time.

These men can usually be found walking around or working in central london,I'm starbucks or pret a manger or just anywhere in central London,I get a hello from many cute to hot guys in South kensington:Knightsbridge all the time.
ALL the beautiful people of England live in London. When you leave it's a bit of a culture shock how the normal british person looks...
There are a lot of young professionals who will be walking around on their way to work etc and will naturally look great in their suits and with their nice haircuts compared to the inbred chavs you see walking around in most cities. You of course get this in London too but you tend to notice the more attractive people. Go hang out at some expensive cocktail bars in soho or something and you'll probably end up meeting loads
ALL the beautiful people of England live in London. When you leave it's a bit of a culture shock how the normal british person looks...

Well YOU obviously haven't been to Doncaster.
Original post by queen-bee
These men can usually be found walking around or working in central london,I'm starbucks or pret a manger or just anywhere in central London,I get a hello from many cute to hot guys in South kensington:Knightsbridge all the time.

That's really nice! Yeah some of them are just gorgeous!!! I have never seen such guys in Liverpool lol!! :smile:
hahaha this is so true lmao
Original post by Wahrheit
There are a lot of young professionals who will be walking around on their way to work etc and will naturally look great in their suits and with their nice haircuts compared to the inbred chavs you see walking around in most cities. You of course get this in London too but you tend to notice the more attractive people. Go hang out at some expensive cocktail bars in soho or something and you'll probably end up meeting loads

Do you know any guys like this? Thanks for the help! :smile:
what? why would I be 14? :confused:

Because people older than that generally don't admit to fawning over someone just because of how 'attractive' they perceive (so it's not even a fact) that person to be, maybe?
(edited 9 years ago)
They all sound like a bunch of dreadful, smug posh c*nts who could do with a smack in the face tbh

The rich-poor divide is the reason why this country is going to sh*t, not immigration.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Wahrheit
There are a lot of young professionals who will be walking around on their way to work etc and will naturally look great in their suits and with their nice haircuts

That's not the same as having nice facial features though, is it? Apart from daddy's money helping them through unpaid internships, if anything it might suggest insecurities of how inadequate they secretly feel they look without those things...

Posh c*nts from London are no prettier than anyone else in the country; they're just better fed, waxed and manicured, that's all. End of thread.
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending