The Student Room Group

So insecure and conscious of my small boobs?

Hey so I'm 19, just gone, and have a 36B boobs. I've seen people with much smaller and more flatter chests and I actually used to think I had nice boobs haha. But I've started Uni and my group of friends all have huge boobs, literally like the size of watermelons. They look like fake ones, but they are definitely real. So when we go out I always feel really self conscious because I know I must look silly compared to them :frown: . Any advice please? Thank you xx
Reply 1
Original post by Katiepinkwood
Hey so I'm 19, just gone, and have a 36B boobs. I've seen people with much smaller and more flatter chests and I actually used to think I had nice boobs haha. But I've started Uni and my group of friends all have huge boobs, literally like the size of watermelons. They look like fake ones, but they are definitely real. So when we go out I always feel really self conscious because I know I must look silly compared to them :frown: . Any advice please? Thank you xx

There is more to life than boobs the size of large citrus fruits.

Gotta get it into your head that no one gives a **** about your boob size.
Original post by Omega3!

Seconded.
Yeah big boobs are better but you just gotta deal with it and not give a ****.

Or boob job
Original post by Omega3!

Haha yeah I know it's just that I know how much of a deal big breasts are to guys and I feel like I can't compete
Haha yeah I know it's just that I know how much of a deal big breasts are to guys and I feel like I can't compete

Trust me, they're not that big of a deal.
Reply 6

I don't think you read what I said.

Nobody (that includes boys) gives a **** about your boob size.

You don't see all the small boobed girls sitting there without boyfriends and all the big boobed girls sitting there with boyfriends, it just doesn't happen.

Attractiveness isn't based upon a calculator in your head that analyses boob sized, bum size and precise eye / hair colors before coming to an answer.

Someone is simply going to look at you and decide if you're attractive or not - inflating your boob size by a couple of cups probably isn't going to change that decision.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 7

"Guys don't care if your boobs are big or small so long as they can touch them." - some guy off of the internet I saw once.

All boobs are good boobs.
Many people prefer smaller ones, as they are generally firmer and look better than big ones when you wear dresses.
Plus they don't turn into saggy funbags when you get older, so you have that going for you too.
(coming from someone with a 32 GG girlfriend!) :O
People say bigger is better when really its a load of BS... It doesnt matter what they are, just because theyre bigger doesnt mean better.

The most important thing is that YOU are comfortable and accept you have smaller boobs which is totally fine. I hope you dont turn into Josie the NHS boob job girl.. Cos that aint worth it xD

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's actually far more practical to have smaller breasts. I know some women with veeerry large breasts who say that it gets pretty heavy and uncomfortable. Do you think guys feel they look silly because they don't have a huge outline of their balls showing through their jeans? People will undoubtedly be looking at your breasts, but nobody will think they look silly. It's just not something people think about.
Gurl make that small chest werk for you
Sorry if I sound pathetic guys it's just when we go out they all wear really low cut dresses with push up bras which make their boobs look even more amazing and I just feel stupid standing with them. And I just see the way guys check look at them and feel jealous, even though I shouldn't cos they are probably just perverts anyway.
Original post by Cerdic
"Guys don't care if your boobs are big or small so long as they can touch them." - some guy off of the internet I saw once.

:lol:

Honestly though OP I wouldn't worry. Yeah, some guys will prefer larger breasts. But for a lot, it's really not a deal breaker. Lots of guys are more attracted to a girl who is comfortable and confident in her body anyway. :yes:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending