Turn on thread page Beta

Coke or Pepsi watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I am a firm fan of Dr P., but as it isn't on there I have to go for coke, for the diet lemon type mostly.

ReputationRep:
    Pepsi Max, nowt else.

ReputationRep:
    weird... i had this exact same thread in my mind about half an hour ago. i must be psychic (probably not, i was thinking of buying a coke)

ReputationRep:
    i usually drink coke

i like coke with lemon, but they only do it in diet - why o why, normal coke and lemon would be great

ReputationRep:
    They both suck.

Dr.Pepper is the No.1 soda on the planet, there aint no doubt, it Rocks.
    And guess where it is from???

ReputationRep:
    My business teacher once told me that people much preferred Pepsi but Coke always sells alot more because of advertising or something..

ReputationRep:
    Safeway own brand, cheap and cheerful :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 101mphfastball)
    They both suck.

Dr.Pepper is the No.1 soda on the planet, there aint no doubt, it Rocks.
    And guess where it is from???
    i hate dr pepper, its the worst drink that has ever been invented in the history of the fizzy drinks industry.......... ever...... and thats saying something :cool:

ReputationRep:
    One of Coca Cola's aims is to ensure that a can of Coca Cola is never more than five minutes away from anywhere...

ReputationRep:
    People are easily duped, by good advertizing and marketing.
    Jurassic Park a prime example, gee the hype, It sucked so bad I fell asleep during it, yeah and rubber dinosaurs do look real, sharh right!

Cokes the same, all hype but its just plain ordinary, I'd have, Fanta, Sunkist, Crush, Slice, Mountian Dew, Root beer over Coke or Pepsei any day of the week!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    Safeway own brand, cheap and cheerful :cool:
    grrr, i was so annoyed last week. lloyds ran out of coke so bought asda's cheapest stuff and had the cheek to pour it straight about th bottle then charge us the usual price. it's 15p a bottle!

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    Cokes the same, all hype but its just plain ordinary, I'd have, Fanta, Sunkist, Crush, Slice, Mountian Dew, Root beer over Coke or Pepsei any day of the week!!
    And ive heard of... how many of those products?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Baron)
    i hate dr pepper, its the worst drink that has ever been invented in the history of the fizzy drinks industry.......... ever...... and thats saying something :cool:
    No masses are easily duped and sucum to mediocre products, why do you think soccer is the no 1 sport in the world, its a refecltion of society and so is coke.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    grrr, i was so annoyed last week. lloyds ran out of coke so bought asda's cheapest stuff and had the cheek to pour it straight about th bottle then charge us the usual price. it's 15p a bottle!

lou xxx
    Ding! That's quality! Would be funnier if Asda sued

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    And ive heard of... how many of those products?
    Where do you live dude? On a deserted island?

ReputationRep:
    You could call it that. or you could call it England

ReputationRep:
    Its real name is England

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    You could call it that. or you could call it England
    Now, are we great minds or beggars?

ReputationRep:
    No masses are easily duped and sucum to mediocre products, why do you think soccer is the no 1 sport in the world, its a refecltion of society and so is coke.
    First of all it's football! Secondly, football is well known because it's well liked because it's a great game. It's a language, kick a ball and you communicate with anyone. It's nothing like Coke.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    One of Coca Cola's aims is to ensure that a can of Coca Cola is never more than five minutes away from anywhere...

Their mission statement is to get more people to drink coke than water.

cheeky b*******

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.