Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Mmm i didn't realise this had gone on for 6 pages

ReputationRep:
    You guys are so much fun, but I must go train now.

Y'all have a mighty fine evening or night now or is it morning in the UK!

(Original post by Danithestudent)
    You know it's really weird, with two products so similar that there is such a big divide between them.
    I have friends that will go into a bar and if they serve coke instead of pepsi, they will leave!
    So which are you..coke or pepsi?
    (And if you don't drink either, which appeals to you more)
    U know Pepsi is just a water containing sugar.

ReputationRep:
    I was accepted there, cheeky *******s were the only people to ask me to get a conditional
    lol.. They probably did it just to annoy you, I dont think you need very high grades to come here at all, its really good here tho

ReputationRep:
    Im a pepsi girl, Go Pepsi!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Everdawn)
    Im a pepsi girl, Go Pepsi!
    me too! i find coca cola too sugary!!! mmmm pepsi and it makes me do lil burps hehe (i cant burp unless ive drunk pepsi)!

ReputationRep:
    I recommend that everyone tries mixing Pepsi and Coke together.... 1:1 is fine by my tastes.

that way you get the fizziness of the Coke with the sweetness of the Pepsi - it tastes gorgeous!

ReputationRep:
    You know it's really weird, with two products so similar that there is such a big divide between them.
    I have friends that will go into a bar and if they serve coke instead of pepsi, they will leave!
    So which are you..coke or pepsi?
    (And if you don't drink either, which appeals to you more)
    Coke has a better taste (at least english coke. Some european flavours are also pretty nice, especially eastern european, but non-european coke usually tastes cheap).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4Ed)
    I recommend that everyone tries mixing Pepsi and Coke together.... 1:1 is fine by my tastes.

that way you get the fizziness of the Coke with the sweetness of the Pepsi - it tastes gorgeous!
    But you lose each's individuality, which isn't a good thing to do always, if you prefer a variety of tastes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    I know what you mean about that 'cheap tasting' stuff... it always seems to have this certain flavour. Rather like those long cola ice pops IMO... 'Jolt' cola has this taste very strongly, but its full of caffeine so the taste is not the point of it
    Yeah, and its really annoying when, in places like chip shops and stuff, they serve coke, usually south american or south african, and it tastes cheap.
    As i said, the eastern european coke is pretty similar to the stuff here, and most european coke is fine (although a couple of countries are a little sweet for my taste).

ReputationRep:
    omg...pepsi is too gassy...i dnt mean farts....i just mean the only time i ever ever ever burp is after ive drank pepsi.......
    ewwwwwwww

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.