Room available at Leeds Beckett, Kirkstall Brewery - £99 p/w

Watch
mynameisntreal
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hello folks. I am in the process of dropping out of Leeds Beckett, and as such my room at Kirkstall Brewery will be available.

The room itself has a 1.5 sized bed (halfway between single and double), a sink and plenty of storage space. There are two shared showers and toilets, as well as a shared kitchen with all the essentials. No en-suite unfortunately.

I am basically looking for someone to take over my contract with Leeds Beckett. Responsibility of the room and rent will be yours from the day I move out, which we will obviously discuss further. I can move as early as this weekend (October 18th).

Obviously you have to be a current student at Leeds Beckett university to live here. I am not interested in a swap, meaning that if you are already tied into a contract with Leeds Beckett you cannot just move out of your flat into here.

If you are interested or know someone who might be then PM me on here.

Thanks
Tarrant
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (126)
29.44%
No (302)
70.56%

Watched Threads