This discussion is closed.
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Despite my beer gut I can bite my toe...
blissy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I used to be able to sit with my legs 90 degrees apart with my arms on them and touch my forehead to the ground. I'm not even going to try it - the idea of groinstrain just doesn not appeal.

p.s. my friend does ballet and can do the whole standing-up-with-one-led-parrallel-to-her-body thing. And she is the spit of Britney SPears. grrrr.
lou p lou
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ZJuwelH)
Despite my beer gut I can bite my toe...
lol, i can do that. and the touching nose thing... strangely enough it pulled my outer thigh muscle tho.

lou xxx
blissy
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by imasillynarb)
I can have my fingers perfectly straight except for the end knuckles which I can get to go at right angles to the rest of my finger..
Oh the joys of evil piano teachers. He used to stick pencils under my wrists to make me play like a flipping puppet. grrr.
Helenia
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by blissy)
I used to be able to sit with my legs 90 degrees apart with my arms on them and touch my forehead to the ground. I'm not even going to try it - the idea of groinstrain just doesn not appeal.
Think that's called a Japana. In gym we used to have to do it holding your arms out in front, and have your whole chest on the floor, not just your head. Man that hurt - used to have people sitting on my back to make me go lower :eek:
valcandy
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by blissy)
Oh the joys of evil piano teachers. He used to stick pencils under my wrists to make me play like a flipping puppet. grrr.
Oh, dont remind me of the joys of piano practice.
blissy
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Helenia)
Think that's called a Japana. In gym we used to have to do it holding your arms out in front, and have your whole chest on the floor, not just your head. Man that hurt - used to have people sitting on my back to make me go lower :eek:
OH DEAR GOD! I used to just do it cause I could, like how I used to pull my knees up into my nighty and rock backwards and forwards, stand on the arms of the rocking chair with walking sticks and rock backwards and forwards pretending I was skiing, and blow so many bubbles that the carpet became slippery.

And I never got told off. Yay to fulfiling your parents' every wish!
iiikewldude
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by piginapoke)
I wonder if there's a market for my worn socks, a la Japanese schoolgirls' pants.
how much??
Juwel
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by lou p lou)
lol, i can do that. and the touching nose thing... strangely enough it pulled my outer thigh muscle tho.

lou xxx
Ouch. I won't bother trying. Bloody semi-hunchback...
iiikewldude
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
£5 a pair in a sealed bag, p&p not included. Includes a signed photo of me wearing the socks.
in all honesty the schoolgirls are offering a better deal.

(i'm only joking im not really a kiddyfiddler)
kokopops
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
oo...i can do the one where u have ur legs at a 90 degree angle and chest on floor...ouch tho
lou p lou
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by kokopops)
oo...i can do the one where u have ur legs at a 90 degree angle and chest on floor...ouch tho
i wish someone had seen me do it. i don't think my parents would appreciate being woken up tho.

lou xxx
kokopops
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by lou p lou)
i wish someone had seen me do it. i don't think my parents would appreciate being woken up tho.

lou xxx
lol...i mite call my mum n tell her 2 watch...dont think she'd be impressed tho, ive been making her watch me do 100sit ups every nite and count em 2 make sure i do 100...she aint happy about that!
GH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I wonder if there's a market for my worn socks, a la Japanese schoolgirls' pants.
Indeed, I'm sure many terroist organisations would love to have it as a biochemical weapon.
Juwel
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
lol...i mite call my mum n tell her 2 watch...dont think she'd be impressed tho, ive been making her watch me do 100sit ups every nite and count em 2 make sure i do 100...she aint happy about that!
Ooh ooh I'll watch...
kokopops
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Ooh ooh I'll watch...
no u wont
Juwel
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
no u wont
Grrr why the point...
kokopops
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Grrr why the point...
er......
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your firm and insurance uni choices yet?

Yes (116)
54.98%
Yes, but I want to swap them (16)
7.58%
No, but I know who I want to choose (19)
9%
No, I still don't know who I want to choose (50)
23.7%
I have decided I don't want to go to uni anymore and will not be choosing (10)
4.74%

Watched Threads