Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Despite my beer gut I can bite my toe...

ReputationRep:
    I used to be able to sit with my legs 90 degrees apart with my arms on them and touch my forehead to the ground. I'm not even going to try it - the idea of groinstrain just doesn not appeal.

p.s. my friend does ballet and can do the whole standing-up-with-one-led-parrallel-to-her-body thing. And she is the spit of Britney SPears. grrrr.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    Despite my beer gut I can bite my toe...
    lol, i can do that. and the touching nose thing... strangely enough it pulled my outer thigh muscle tho.

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imasillynarb)
    I can have my fingers perfectly straight except for the end knuckles which I can get to go at right angles to the rest of my finger..
    Oh the joys of evil piano teachers. He used to stick pencils under my wrists to make me play like a flipping puppet. grrr.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    I used to be able to sit with my legs 90 degrees apart with my arms on them and touch my forehead to the ground. I'm not even going to try it - the idea of groinstrain just doesn not appeal.
    Think that's called a Japana. In gym we used to have to do it holding your arms out in front, and have your whole chest on the floor, not just your head. Man that hurt - used to have people sitting on my back to make me go lower :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    Oh the joys of evil piano teachers. He used to stick pencils under my wrists to make me play like a flipping puppet. grrr.
    Oh, dont remind me of the joys of piano practice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    Think that's called a Japana. In gym we used to have to do it holding your arms out in front, and have your whole chest on the floor, not just your head. Man that hurt - used to have people sitting on my back to make me go lower :eek:
    OH DEAR GOD! I used to just do it cause I could, like how I used to pull my knees up into my nighty and rock backwards and forwards, stand on the arms of the rocking chair with walking sticks and rock backwards and forwards pretending I was skiing, and blow so many bubbles that the carpet became slippery.

And I never got told off. Yay to fulfiling your parents' every wish!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    I wonder if there's a market for my worn socks, a la Japanese schoolgirls' pants.
    how much??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    lol, i can do that. and the touching nose thing... strangely enough it pulled my outer thigh muscle tho.

lou xxx
    Ouch. I won't bother trying. Bloody semi-hunchback...

ReputationRep:
    £5 a pair in a sealed bag, p&p not included. Includes a signed photo of me wearing the socks.
    in all honesty the schoolgirls are offering a better deal.

(i'm only joking im not really a kiddyfiddler)

ReputationRep:
    oo...i can do the one where u have ur legs at a 90 degree angle and chest on floor...ouch tho

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kokopops)
    oo...i can do the one where u have ur legs at a 90 degree angle and chest on floor...ouch tho
    i wish someone had seen me do it. i don't think my parents would appreciate being woken up tho.

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    i wish someone had seen me do it. i don't think my parents would appreciate being woken up tho.

lou xxx
    lol...i mite call my mum n tell her 2 watch...dont think she'd be impressed tho, ive been making her watch me do 100sit ups every nite and count em 2 make sure i do 100...she aint happy about that!

ReputationRep:
    I wonder if there's a market for my worn socks, a la Japanese schoolgirls' pants.
    Indeed, I'm sure many terroist organisations would love to have it as a biochemical weapon.

ReputationRep:
    lol...i mite call my mum n tell her 2 watch...dont think she'd be impressed tho, ive been making her watch me do 100sit ups every nite and count em 2 make sure i do 100...she aint happy about that!
    Ooh ooh I'll watch...

ReputationRep:
    Ooh ooh I'll watch...
    no u wont

ReputationRep:
    no u wont
    Grrr why the point...

ReputationRep:
    Grrr why the point...
    er......

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.