The Student Room Group

Guys: What do you think/do when you notice an ugly girl staring at you?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Maid Marian
At my school, all the guys would just laugh at you if you were ugly and implied any sort of interest.:sad:

Do you go to a fictional American High School in a teen movie?
Original post by Anonymous
So if you get annoyed what do you do? How would you react? Would you tell your friends?
And what do you do when you find a woman attractive? Do you stare at ugly people? You said you rarely notice girls finding you attractive..so what does a girl do for you to think she is attracted to you (at the times when you do notice)?

I'd just make an excuse to leave or be non responsive. Erm, I might tell my friends in passing.

If I find a woman attractive I'll look, try to be discreet of course. No, why would I stare at ugly people?

I'm pretty oblivious, she'd have to be pretty obvious, paying me loads of attention, showing unusual interest, etc.
Original post by Maid Marian
At my school, all the guys would just laugh at you if you were ugly and implied any sort of interest.:sad:

That's sad. That will probably happen to me since I'm ugly.
I wouldn't care but I would be flattered a bit...but no biggie coz she's ugly lol
Original post by Arkasia

2deep4me

How is it 'too deep' for you?
[QUOTE="inachigeek21;50962667"]
Original post by Arkasia

2deep4me

How is it 'too deep' for you?

It was a 'joke'.
And not just staring but let's say you knew a girl, she was really unattractive, and you had a feeling she liked you/you heard/she made it obvious/tried to flirt with you etc etc. How would you react? Would you feel repulsed? Or would you not care? What if she actually approached you? Because I am ugly and I want to start approaching guys. None of the guys I like are handsome or 10/10 but I still don't know how they'd react to me.
Thoughts?

Hey there! I am just curious if you have ever spoken to your crush? I am currently in a same dilemma and I didn't even have the guts to smile at him.
Reply 27
Hey there! I am just curious if you have ever spoken to your crush? I am currently in a same dilemma and I didn't even have the guts to smile at him.

Oohh no. Talking is where I fail

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 28
YOLO
Original post by Andy98
Oohh no. Talking is where I fail

Posted from TSR Mobile

LOL ikr, why can't our crush just talk to us already? T_T We would so instantly click if we ever talk but well, it seems like that is not happening.
Reply 30
LOL ikr, why can't our crush just talk to us already? T_T We would so instantly click if we ever talk but well, it seems like that is not happening.

No. For me if I start trying to talk to a pretty girl it's just "bksyhxtjkgsxgdhygdrhkiopugihrjiklghnmbogjbr"

Posted from TSR Mobile
I am that ugly girl.
I'm personally flattered by the attention, whether I consider them attractive or not. If someone were to approach me who I didn't find physically attractive then I'd make some conversation with them and have a laugh, but nothing more.
Because I am ugly and I want to start approaching guys. None of the guys I like are handsome or 10/10 but I still don't know how they'd react to me.
Thoughts?

:mute: don't ****ing say that about yourself! :console:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending