Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi im 16 years old and im 6 ft, im not lanky i have a good weight of 14 and a half stone, which is a good weight for my height and age.

I was just wondering when you girls look at a guy does height come into it or does it not matter.

Also do u like guys to be quite thin with maybe a 6 pack, a guy who is well built with a bit of meat on him, or someone who is slight chubby but not fat?

ReputationRep:
    I used to be really into tall fellas

but now

i'm so desperate

it'll do as long as it's breathing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pepper)
    I used to be really into tall fellas

but now

i'm so desperate

it'll do as long as it's breathing
    haha :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    i like tall - ish guys...im ickle tho...5'3 so its a bit weird

ReputationRep:
    Rugby player for me please.

But I am afraid you are far to young for me. It just would never work. I am so sorry, don't worry you'll get over me.
    Time is a great healer.

Parting is such sweet sorrow...

ReputationRep:
    I prefer taller guys. I think it's a protective thing. My bf's only an inch or two taller than me but that's enough

ReputationRep:
    I will not go for a guy who is way shorter than me to put it that way.

ReputationRep:
    I love tall guys, they are sooo manly and u get a real good feeling going and as I'm 5'10/'11 they are my only option but I'm definetly not complaining!
    so for all those tall guys out there, u have a gift!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Acaila)
    I prefer taller guys. I think it's a protective thing. My bf's only an inch or two taller than me but that's enough
    Protective? What do you mean? Taller people will be better in a fight?

ReputationRep:
    My boyfriend is 6'7" so I guess you could say I go for tall guys!

It depends on what he's like - if you found the perfect man you wouldn't say no just because of his height, would you?! Having said that, I think most women would think twice about a bloke who was shorter than them.

ReputationRep:
    I used to make it a necessary measure when I was 15 that my bf's were all shorter than me. Most of them are now taller than me but the one guy that has stuck in my mind is still only 5 foot 3 and still as sexy as ever...phwoar. That was when I was 14, he's 20 in July

ReputationRep:
    cant say id ever consider goin out with a guy shorter than me, but by god! these short men have that "phwoar" factor goin on!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danithestudent)
    I used to make it a necessary measure when I was 15 that my bf's were all shorter than me. Most of them are now taller than me but the one guy that has stuck in my mind is still only 5 foot 3 and still as sexy as ever...phwoar. That was when I was 14, he's 20 in July
    I went absolutely crazy about a bloke who was shorter than me a couple of years ago. He was half-Italian and half-French so bloody gorgeous, but also really cute because of his height! He reminded me of a little bear cub, but I have no idea why. Ahhh...

ReputationRep:
    my bf used to be the same height as me but now he is taller- yay!!
    its good cos i am quite tall (5'7and a half) and he is about 6' so i can still wear heels and then we are the same size!!
    It used to be weird cos i was the same height as him at weekends (wearing trainers) but then i was taller than him at school (wearing heels) but only by a little bit and then he grew!!

*swoons* i love him!!!

ReputationRep:
    i always go 4 really tall guys ... even when i was 5 i was in luve wid my dad's frend who measure 6ft8

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lumpycustard)
    cant say id ever consider goin out with a guy shorter than me, but by god! these short men have that "phwoar" factor goin on!!!!!!
    what is the "phwoar" factor?

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm, they definitely have to be taller than me when I'm wearing heels. That's the important thing, and would in practise mean that they'd have to be at least 5'11 to fulfil that. Most of the guys I've liked have been around that height or a little more.

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm, as a 6ft tall woman myself I would have significant problems trying to find men who were taller than me I suspect.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hildabeast)
    Hmmm, as a 6ft tall woman myself I would have significant problems trying to find men who were taller than me I suspect.
    And seeing as you're not trying to find men, it may be doubly difficult.

ReputationRep:
    I must be the most undesirable man on the forum at 5'6.

And there are plenty of men over 6' tall Hilda

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.