Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I second the taller guys protective thing. But I'm another 6 footer, so maybe I need to start watching out for the guys basketball team...

ReputationRep:
    Im 5"2, so height doesnt really matter to me, as long as the guy is taller than me, which is not hard lol, but not too tall as to make me look silly with them.
    xox

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smokey636)
    Hi im 16 years old and im 6 ft, im not lanky i have a good weight of 14 and a half stone, which is a good weight for my height and age.

I was just wondering when you girls look at a guy does height come into it or does it not matter.

Also do u like guys to be quite thin with maybe a 6 pack, a guy who is well built with a bit of meat on him, or someone who is slight chubby but not fat?

14 and a half stone!! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Woohoo, Im tall, I guess this is another tick in the box for me \o/

ReputationRep:
    I'm 5'4" - 5'6" but people of similar origin to me are shorter on average than the average guy here in the UK. Doesn't matter to me at the moment because I'm not interested in having a girlfriend. Got to do well in my A2 exams and hopefully settle down in a good uni first.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smokey636)
    Hi im 16 years old and im 6 ft, im not lanky i have a good weight of 14 and a half stone, which is a good weight for my height and age.

I was just wondering when you girls look at a guy does height come into it or does it not matter.

Also do u like guys to be quite thin with maybe a 6 pack, a guy who is well built with a bit of meat on him, or someone who is slight chubby but not fat?
    I tend to go for taller guys, I'd rather my guy wasn't quite thin, well built with a bit of meat on him sounds about right.
    But seriously if the guy doesnt have a decent personality, it doesnt matter if he's the right height or build.

ReputationRep:
    Definitely someone that's taller than me. But, not a giant. 6 foot is good.

ReputationRep:
    i always seem to go for much taller guys. i'm 5'2 and my bf is 6'3/4 and although i have to stand on my tip-toes to kiss him it is great, we just fit properly snug. my bf before him was 6'2 (why do i go for tall guys?!) and i noticed the height difference with him more. that's probably cos he was a bit lanky, wheras my current one is slim (he was made up he put on 2lb)but he's got nice muscles, and a nice little 6-pack...hmmm.

but i chose both of them for personality and probably wouldn't have gone for either of them on looks alone maninly cos of the height thing. when i (used to) pull guys in clubs i do tend to go for a better ratio of height, bout 5'10.

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    I follow the trend in this case it seems. I do tend to prefer guys who are taller than me. But if they have an good personality, then looks/height are mainly irrelevant.

ReputationRep:
    I'm the same height as Tom Cruise.

ReputationRep:
    I like guys taller than me as when I do dress up and wear heels being taller than the bloke does look a bit stupid! Also like guys who have muscles and a lil bit of fat (not skinny or lanky) so I dont feel so selfconscious!

Always wanted to be a petite tiny girl which will never happen which is why I want guys to be taller so I can FEEL petite!

having said that blokey Im with is slightly shorter than me.

ReputationRep:
    Never been out with a guy shorter than me, but I'm 5'0 so everyone is tall to me. I have to ask tall people to reach things down in supermarkets for me.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.