krowl
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hello!
I'm applying for September 2015 entry, hopefully to study a Costume Design/ Theatre Design course. So far my options are:

• Edinburgh College of Art
  • London College of Fashion
  • Nottingham Trent
  • Royal Welsh College of Music and Drama

I have one more place to choose; I'm interested in Huddersfield and maybe Wimbledon College of Arts. I will also be applying to the Royal Conservatoire of Scotland through CUKAS.
It would be great to get some feed back on these unis, so if you study/ studied there, or know anyone who did, could you please post your thoughts. I would be grateful for any info, even just regarding accommodation or the application process.

Thanks!
Carnationlilyrose
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by krowl)
Hello!
I'm applying for September 2015 entry, hopefully to study a Costume Design/ Theatre Design course. So far my options are:

• Edinburgh College of Art
  • London College of Fashion
  • Nottingham Trent
  • Royal Welsh College of Music and Drama

I have one more place to choose; I'm interested in Huddersfield and maybe Wimbledon College of Arts. I will also be applying to the Royal Conservatoire of Scotland through CUKAS.
It would be great to get some feed back on these unis, so if you study/ studied there, or know anyone who did, could you please post your thoughts. I would be grateful for any info, even just regarding accommodation or the application process.

Thanks!
Edinburgh is far and away the best on that list. My son did his MA in performance costume there. It's a hugely prestigious department and pretty competitive. You can look at the quality of the work on the fashion show clips on Youtube.
krowl
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Thank you for the fast reply, its good to know that it is a well respected course.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which of these would you use to help with making uni decisions?

Webinars (68)
12.04%
Virtual campus tours/open days (139)
24.6%
Live streaming events (48)
8.5%
Online AMAs/guest lectures (53)
9.38%
A uni comparison tool (131)
23.19%
An in-person event when available (126)
22.3%