RachO
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
I'm studying... MSc ( pre registration ) Occupational Therapy Teeside Univeristy

My study level is... Postgraduate
Cjohanna
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hello,

I'm in the process of applying for pre registration MSc OT courses and need any advice on getting started with my personal statement!
HannahCM
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I'm in the same position, trying to write my personal statement for MSc in OT as well!
Cjohanna
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by HannahCM)
I'm in the same position, trying to write my personal statement for MSc in OT as well!
I have found that if you a general Google search for OT personal statements there are some good examples, which give you a general idea for structuring you statement! Where are you applying?
HannahCM
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Cjohanna)
I have found that if you a general Google search for OT personal statements there are some good examples, which give you a general idea for structuring you statement! Where are you applying?
Yeh I've done that, it is pretty helpful At the moment i'm applying to the universities with september intake. I think my top choices are Brunel, London South Bank and Essex. How did you find the application process? Did you apply to any other universities other than Teeside?
Cjohanna
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by HannahCM)
Yeh I've done that, it is pretty helpful At the moment i'm applying to the universities with september intake. I think my top choices are Brunel, London South Bank and Essex. How did you find the application process? Did you apply to any other universities other than Teeside?
I'm applying as well & was looking for help with personal statement when I posted! I'm applying to Brighton & Cardiff at the moment. Have applied to South Bank in the past and it is very competitive. Got as far as the reserve list. You need to make sure U have sound understanding of OT & how it differs from other professions. Team work skills are also a must!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling being back in school?

Happy (24)
22.64%
Unhappy (32)
30.19%
Conflicted (50)
47.17%

Watched Threads