Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Yo yo

I've been looking through the past papers and it seems they haven't really asked much on the content of the AS modules before - they tend to all be FFE (not a surprise considering the size of FFE!)... They seem to like the types of force fields (electric, gracitaional, magnetic) and I think they could easily bring in some circuitry from E&P and the equations of motion from F&M - any thoughts on what might come up on this exam?

Well from what I've seen they tend to mix different modules into questions. Its also a lot of thinking as they ask lots of wordy type answer questions. You just really have to think whats logical I suppose to get good marks. I did that in my mock paper and got 56%, and considering now I've leaned all the formulae again for various retakes (FFE!) I hope I can improve it. Apparently the UC paper is the one candidates score lowest on and it doesn't surprise me really!!!

GOOD LUCK!!!

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.