Crazy is a good thing is some cases :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Yeah dude
Crazy is a good thing is some cases :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'll go with that and say, I'm crazy so it's all good? :smile:
Original post by Madd Taurusette
I'll go with that and say, I'm crazy so it's all good? :smile:

Crazy isn't good enough, you gotta be gnarly :frown: you ain't gnarly maaaaan, listen to this full volume and become gnalr ymaaaaaaan http://youtu.be/j0h2u87JwyA

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 83
:rolleyes:

Haven't been in the thread for days and then check my notes, come and the first thing I see is you saying something rude with rolleyes emoji. And I'm the villain? :colonhash:

Yeah because you didn't check what it was I was criticising unless you think being insecure and screaming back like a 14 year old is the way to do things.... :tongue:
Original post by geoking
Yeah because you didn't check what it was I was criticising unless you think being insecure and screaming back like a 14 year old is the way to do things.... :tongue:

How does one come to such conclusions?

And I never screamed back :yy: But as it's convenient for your rep-hunt, I will play along. :smile:
Wow wow wow, I thought u were mellow :frown:

Hormones
Original post by Pomum96
Hormones

But why do you gotta take it out on me????????????????
But why do you gotta take it out on me????????????????

Chill sweetie I wasnt even angry.
Original post by Pomum96
Chill sweetie I wasnt even angry.

But u were though :frown: plus you just said 'chill' :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 89
How does one come to such conclusions?

And I never screamed back :yy: But as it's convenient for your rep-hunt, I will play along. :smile:

Because you instantly defended yourself without checking what you were defending.

What the **** is a rep-hunt? I'm in this because fools annoy me and if I show you your stupidity, well hey, maybe you'll change :wink:
But u were though :frown: plus you just said 'chill' :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Okay i am sorry i came across as angry darling
Reply 91
Original post by Foo.mp3
Aye, however the lobbies leaning on 'public servants' to ensure they do not, in fact, serve the public, certainly is planned, post-realisation that these insidious trends are, indeed, insidious

The existence, force and direction of the global capitalism club e.g. the Rothschilds & co. would appear to contradict this sentiment

Absolutely doesn't help, as a modulating factor, but it is just that - without certain insidious/unethical forces/agents at play, our society would be a whole lot more balanced, equal, cohesive, and harmonious

I would say though that all the negative effects on society are more the results of ways of creating money rather than the aim.

I personally would say it's hard to know if it'd be different because ultimately we are all individuals and we choose what we do with our lives and who we are. For whatever reason, people do not question the morally degenerate and unnatural behaviour that is slowly becoming ingrained into everyday life, but this must be a conscious decision. People choose to think that Nicki Minaj is acceptable, that getting ****ered every weekend is okay, and that sleeping around is fine. Is it in human nature not to question things or just British culture?
Original post by Pomum96
Okay i am sorry i came across as angry darling

It's all good lol :biggrin:
It's all good lol :biggrin:

Is it? I am finding it weird.
Original post by geoking
Because you instantly defended yourself without checking what you were defending.

What the **** is a rep-hunt? I'm in this because fools annoy me and if I show you your stupidity, well hey, maybe you'll change :wink:

I feel like you want us to proceed with what we argued about :curious: And rep-hunt. Two words. You understand rep right? You understand hunt right? Well there you go :closedeyes::rolleyes:
I feel like you want us to proceed with what we argued about :curious: And rep-hunt. Two words. You understand rep right? You understand hunt right? Well there you go :closedeyes::rolleyes:

Is that you in your pic?
Reply 96
Original post by Foo.mp3
Mostly true, but in some industries absolutely not e.g. the care sector

This is horse ****. Watch the video again. Very few people actually chose their lives, they are merely presented with the illusion of choice, and the reality of the treadmill (this very site is a testament to that treadmill a la school exam expectations, higher ed, grad schemes etc, and these are the fortunate sheeple, never mind those at the bottom of the food chain)

Again, no. They are just not too clear about, never mind concerned with, that which extends beyond the end of their nose.. they're so wrapped up in the egotist/consumerist 'modern' dystopia that they rarely step back and reflect on any of life's/society's bigger questions

It's human nature to fall into certain traps, including 'questioning' only along prepared lines, rather than more broadly and impactfully, but yes it is also Anglo-American culture that enables things like massive inequalities to form in society without very many people doing much more than e.g. write strongly worded letters, call up Any Answers, protest vote Green/UKIP (or create TSR threads, in my case :h:)

Well I agree to a point that people don't choose their lives. Basically once you have ended education and step outside of that bubble, there is nothing stopping you questioning why you are doing what you are doing. I would argue that it is a choice to not question, to not ask "why", and to simply follow the motions that are expected of you. I myself have my heart set on moving country because I have asked those questions and certainly do not like the answer. Is it something that comes with intelligence meaning those at the bottom of the food chain as you put it do not have the ability to ask those questions? I don't know, but I'd probably go with the idea the two are related, but in a society that has less and less roles for the non-academic, maybe this is something that'll sort itself out over time.

However the fact that education and media doesn't ever push people to question what's around them, and it's been almost labelled the hallmark of a stoned hippy does suggest that the media is geared towards placating/distracting people rather than dealing with real issues. However, once again this doesn't remove someone's independent ability to ask the questions themselves.

Yep, I think the French, as also shown in the video, have the right idea that if something bad happens, actually do something about it. However as I realise that this country is probably beyond saving there are now two options:
1) Move country
2) Find a way to make money from these people

If I'm loaded by the time I'm 35, guess I went for no. 2 :cool:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending