Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Everdawn)
    lol! my best friend in the whole wide world is a hippy, she doesnt even wear shoes sometimes when we go places!
    This is where the problem is though.
    I'f someone is a hippy, there a hippy.
    Although its unusual, i suppose, its still something that people can name.
    I don't seem to fit into a label, so thats why people comment on what i wear more.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iluvatar)
    This is where the problem is though.
    I'f someone is a hippy, there a hippy.
    Although its unusual, i suppose, its still something that people can name.
    I don't seem to fit into a label, so thats why people comment on what i wear more.
    do you like it?

ReputationRep:
    do you like it?
    What?
    Being commented on, or not having a label?

I hate being commented on, because i hate attention.
    And not having a label, i don't mind about either way really.
    Some people try to label me, and thats up to them, but its funny when they just give up in the end, because it means that if they can be bothered with you, they have to see you as a person, rather than a label.
    Although most people don't actually bother, thinking about it.
    Its almost like a circus or something, people see me as something different, but can't be interested in who i am, as such, just the fact that i 'am', as it were.

ReputationRep:
    What?
    Being commented on, or not having a label?

I hate being commented on, because i hate attention.
    And not having a label, i don't mind about either way really.
    Some people try to label me, and thats up to them, but its funny when they just give up in the end, because it means that if they can be bothered with you, they have to see you as a person, rather than a label.
    Although most people don't actually bother, thinking about it.
    Its almost like a circus or something, people see me as something different, but can't be interested in who i am, as such, just the fact that i 'am', as it were.
    sort of an alternative to everything, an individual? thats cool too you know, you dont have to have a lable, the world wont end either way will it?

ReputationRep:
    sort of an alternative to everything, an individual? thats cool too you know, you dont have to have a lable, the world wont end either way will it?
    Yeah, but not intentionally though, which is what is annoying.
    I don't like the term individual though, because i am not anything else but me, and saying i am an individual sounds like it is an intentional action to be like that.

Well i don't think it will, although it is hard to make friends with someone who you can't relate to with some sort of label first.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, but not intentionally though, which is what is annoying.
    I don't like the term individual though, because i am not anything else but me, and saying i am an individual sounds like it is an intentional action to be like that.

Well i don't think it will, although it is hard to make friends with someone who you can't relate to with some sort of label first.
    well you are unique, and very complicated ill give you that!

ReputationRep:
    well you are unique, and very complicated ill give you that!
    Well if unique is the label you wish to give me, you are welcome to.
    But i can't work myself out either, so i must be complicated .

ReputationRep:
    Well if unique is the label you wish to give me, you are welcome to.
    But i can't work myself out either, so i must be complicated .
    You know what Iluvatar, you are making me confused! damn you! Im sick and tired of thinking! lol!

ReputationRep:
    You know what Iluvatar, you are making me confused! damn you! Im sick and tired of thinking! lol!
    About anything in particular?
    Because i don't think i've yet been particularly confusing.
    Although i may have been, but haven't noticed it yet.
    Or maybe my usedtooness of confusion means that any confusion is not confusing to me over and above my general confusion, as it would be more confusing not to be confused.

ReputationRep:
    About anything in particular?
    Because i don't think i've yet been particularly confusing.
    Although i may have been, but haven't noticed it yet.
    Or maybe my usedtooness of confusion means that any confusion is not confusing to me over and above my general confusion, as it would be more confusing not to be confused.
    You did that on purpose!

ReputationRep:
    You did that on purpose!
    Did what?

ReputationRep:
    I have a pic of me when bout 10 wearing a purple shell suit!

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.