The Student Room Group

Dentistry Campaign - Dental Access Worldwide

Hi guys,
I'm starting a campaign called Dental Access Worldwide. If you show interest it can look really good on your personal statement.

"This is the very start of a new campaign I am running to raise awareness about the importance of dental care and maintaining oral hygiene. Dental care is inconsistent globally. Every year thousands of people die worldwide from oral related issues. It is paramount that something is done about this. If you are interested in helping me expand this campaign and raise awareness, contact me by email on: [email protected]"

This is a link to the blog post which gives a little bit of an intro on what the campaign is about, objectives etc. https://globaldentalcare.wordpress.com/

If you decide to join or participate, you would be doing research into the field of dentistry and awareness projects regarding the importance of oral hygiene. This is something that could really show your passion for dentistry/medicine and could be something you can write into your personal statement.

Thanks

Madmax1234

Quick Reply

Latest