Hello, my name is partyartist!

Watch this thread
partyartist
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
I'm studying... fine art

My study level is... Graduate
treehugger18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by partyartist)
I'm studying... fine art

My study level is... Graduate
i study fine art too
partyartist
Rep:
(Original post by treehugger18)
i study fine art too
Do you want to paint each other with oil paints, in my log cabin by the hot fireplace nude?
treehugger18
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Do you want to paint each other with oil paints, in my log cabin by the hot fireplace nude?
I am not a painter, I do video works :/ aren't oils like heavy duty ****. I know a painter whose lips blow up from using oils day in day out... :eek:

but the cabin in the woods and fire place sounds nice
partyartist
Rep:
I am not a painter, I do video works :/ aren't oils like heavy duty ****. I know a painter whose lips blow up from using oils day in day out... :eek:

but the cabin in the woods and fire place sounds nice
Well we could make some "video art" in that cabin
treehugger18
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Well we could make some "video art" in that cabin
Of course, we could do the classic yoko ono and cut our clothes of with scissors or we could be like dali and make our dreams into art :P which are you up for?
partyartist
Rep:
Of course, we could do the classic yoko ono and cut our clothes of with scissors or we could be like dali and make our dreams into art :P which are you up for?
Totally. I wouldn't need to turn my dreams into art as my dream, would already have came true.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (40)
67.8%
No (15)
25.42%
I didn't use it to prepare (4)
6.78%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed