TeeEm
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
DEAR STUDENT ROOM

I HAVE JUST UPLOADED TO ANOTHER MEMBER 39 PAPERS WHICH COVER M4,M5 AND M6 OF THE EDEXCEL CURRENT SYLLABUS. (YES I KNOW M6 ETC ETC...)

THEY ARE THE OLD M3 AND M4 BUT THESE MATCH THE CURRENT M4,M5 AND M6 OF THE EDEXCEL SYLLABUS.

THESE PAPERS COVER THE PERIOD 1992 TO 2001 COMPLETE WITH MARKING SCHEMES AND MY OWN SOLUTIONS. (If you find mistakes please sort it out for yourselves as I do ******ed stuff at times...)

I am not giving here the user name of the student so he does not get inundated with messages but the idea is for him to pass just to another member and so on like a little chain.

Hope you find them useful
Mr M
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by TeeEm)
DEAR STUDENT ROOM

I HAVE JUST UPLOADED TO ANOTHER MEMBER 39 PAPERS WHICH COVER M4,M5 AND M6 OF THE EDEXCEL CURRENT SYLLABUS. (YES I KNOW M6 ETC ETC...)

THEY ARE THE OLD M3 AND M4 BUT THESE MATCH THE CURRENT M4,M5 AND M6 OF THE EDEXCEL SYLLABUS.

THESE PAPERS COVER THE PERIOD 1992 TO 2001 COMPLETE WITH MARKING SCHEMES AND MY OWN SOLUTIONS. (If you find mistakes please sort it out for yourselves as I do ******ed stuff at times...)

I am not giving here the user name of the student so he does not get inundated with messages but the idea is for him to pass just to another member and so on like a little chain.

Hope you find them useful
How can anyone benefit from your solutions if they have to get them from some mysterious unknown person? Too weird.
TeeEm
Rep:
?
(Original post by Mr M)
How can anyone benefit from your solutions if they have to get them from some mysterious unknown person? Too weird.
the first point "some mysterious unknown person"
I think here at least most people know who is who, and who does what, by username only. I do think many of us know personally many people in this forums outside this platform. So you are right and wrong in a bizarre sort of way

The second point "too weird"
I do not think this student/user would have appreciated his username appearing in the thread 5 minutes after I uploaded the papers. Maybe he is busy tonight. However, he promised since he knows, by username at least, who will benefit from these resources to share them.
I will give his username in this thread in a day or two.

Many thanks
TeeEm
Rep:
?
As I will be off line for a day or two should you require some of these resources please message user name
physicsmaths
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (150)
14.78%
I'm not sure (44)
4.33%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (303)
29.85%
I have already dropped out (26)
2.56%
I'm not a current university student (492)
48.47%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed