The Student Room Group

A level requirements.

I am currently in year 12 studying Biology, Chemistry, Religious Studies (Philosophy and Ethics) and BTEC Music (level 3), all of which I am planning to continue to A2 level. In most of the entry requirements it says you need to have a minimum of four subjects studied at AS-level, with minimum grade C in fourth subject. Would my BTEC be considered as a fourth subject? For example if I gained AAA in biology, chemistry, religious studies at A2 level and a DDD in BTEC Music, would that be enough for me to study medicine or would I still need to have a fourth AS level?

Thank you :smile:
Original post by robertfitzgerald
I am currently in year 12 studying Biology, Chemistry, Religious Studies (Philosophy and Ethics) and BTEC Music (level 3), all of which I am planning to continue to A2 level. In most of the entry requirements it says you need to have a minimum of four subjects studied at AS-level, with minimum grade C in fourth subject. Would my BTEC be considered as a fourth subject? For example if I gained AAA in biology, chemistry, religious studies at A2 level and a DDD in BTEC Music, would that be enough for me to study medicine or would I still need to have a fourth AS level?

Thank you :smile:

I imagine that different unis will have different policies. Might be worth getting in touch with a few and asking directly :yes:.
Original post by Neostigmine
I imagine that different unis will have different policies. Might be worth getting in touch with a few and asking directly :yes:.

Thanks, I emailed one uni, but they haven't replied yet!:s-smilie:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending