The Student Room Group

Honest and brutal opinions on this figure in this dress

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SophiaLDN
Spoiler: We are all dinosaur babies. Two dinosaurs doing the hanky panky creates a human. That's how they became extinct.

Will you marry me?:date:.
Original post by hermitthefrog
So my friend bought a dress for a charity event and is now having second thoughts. The fact she doesn't have much of a chest combined with a sticky-out belly (worsened by some PMS bloating) is making her feel very self conscious. What would you think if you saw this girl in the dress, would you think she can't pull it off? Honest opinions needed. Sorry the pictures aren't great quality, she had to take screenshots from a video. ImageUploadedByStudent Room1413488786.672515.jpg ImageUploadedByStudent Room1413488805.625146.jpgImageUploadedByStudent Room1413488815.264518.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nice dress, by the looks of it from what I can make out is that she is either wearing a thong or is commando. Since the girl in the dress you say has a sticky out belly I would say since she can't wear a bodysuit under the dress due to the back of the dress people being able to see it and she probably wouldn't want that. I would therefore say she should wear some high waisted knickers which are shapewear, I brought some nice ones from Sainsbury's they fit tight but are very comfy and the fit/look of them on is great (can't link as the Sainsbury's TU clothing site is crap and shows one or two clothes so best to go into store), this is from M&S which I think is still sexy http://www.marksandspencer.com/firm-control-ultimate-shaping-low-leg-knicker-with-magicwear-and-cool-comfort-technology/p/p22315573#

There are better knickers than the one in the link but you can see what I am on about, by wearing the shapewear knickers it will help to flatten and enhance the figure. I wear bodysuits all the time as well as other shapewear all the time, I don't need to but I find them comfy and nice to wear.

Quick Reply

Latest