The Student Room Group

Medicine offers.

Hey guys, has anyone got medicine offers yet? What is the quickest they have been known to get back to you by?
Original post by moriah_thom
Hey guys, has anyone got medicine offers yet? What is the quickest they have been known to get back to you by?

The applications deadline was yesterday. No offers will have gone out yet - different med schools work at different speeds. The first offers will be out before Christmas if previous years are anything to go by.

It's frustrating but the only thing you can do is try to be patient - you're in for a long wait compared to a lot of other courses :sadnod:
I've got an interview for Medicine at Cambridge.
Pretty sure i need A*AA though, so quite nervous.

Good luck to you though! (:
Original post by lizziethomo
I've got an interview for Medicine at Cambridge.
Pretty sure i need A*AA though, so quite nervous.

Good luck to you though! (:

I would have thought that Cambridge University would start giving out interviews after the BMAT?
Original post by thelurker96
I would have thought that Cambridge University would start giving out interviews after the BMAT?

Well you would have thought that wouldn't you.
Reply 5
Original post by Democracy
The applications deadline was yesterday. No offers will have gone out yet - different med schools work at different speeds. The first offers will be out before Christmas if previous years are anything to go by.

It's frustrating but the only thing you can do is try to be patient - you're in for a long wait compared to a lot of other courses :sadnod:

aaah okay im so nervous though:/ i know people for other courses which already have offers
Original post by lizziethomo
Well you would have thought that wouldn't you.

Oh cool, nice trolling. You sure tricked me :tongue:
Original post by thelurker96
Oh cool, nice trolling. You sure tricked me :tongue:

Yes, yes i did.
Original post by moriah_thom
aaah okay im so nervous though:/ i know people for other courses which already have offers

Yes because they're applying for other courses, not medicine :p:

It is really frustrating though, as I can very well remember!

Quick Reply

Latest