Edinburgh roller disco?

Watch
VVVVVV
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
As part of our event management course at university we have to plan and run a live event. We are hoping to hold a roller disco where the funds raised would go to charity. The tickets would be around ยฃ6.50 or ยฃ5 without skate hire. The theme would either be 70's or a animal theme? as we may choose a animal welfare charity. This would allow people to dress up so we may do a prize for best dressed + also have a raffle + sell things such as glow sticks.

IS this something which you think students might be interested in?? (there will also be a bar at the venue hopefully) Some feedback would be appreciated as we only have a month left to do this, and to hire a skate company- is expensive!

There isn't really many skating events on in Edinburgh so it seems like a good opportunity for people would enjoy skating to come along. We are willing to proceed with our event if there is a positive response as we obviously don't want to hire loads of skates if nobody would attend.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (129)
14.63%
I'm not sure (40)
4.54%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (265)
30.05%
I have already dropped out (22)
2.49%
I'm not a current university student (426)
48.3%

Watched Threads