The Student Room Group

Freaking out about the LNAT essay !!!

Hey people,

So my LNAT is in 3 days and I'm confident about the MCQ part but its the essay which worries me because based on the preparation books, most of the questions pertain to the UK government / legal aspects and I'm an international student :frown:

Do you reckon we might get at least 1/2 general questions ?

Also, if you have any more tips relating to the essay, do share :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by superduperweirdo
Hey people,

So my LNAT is in 3 days and I'm confident about the MCQ part but its the essay which worries me because based on the preparation books, most of the questions pertain to the UK government / legal aspects and I'm an international student :frown:

Do you reckon we might get at least 1/2 general questions ?

Also, if you have any more tips relating to the essay, do share :smile:

Hello,

I sat the LNAT today and all the essay topics I got were general, non-UK, ones. I reckon that there may indeed be some UK-specific topics, but I am pretty sure that atleast one will be on a global issue.

Don't worry !
Reply 2
Don't worry about the factual background! You're not being tested on what you know; you're being tested on how well you argue. Even if you make actual mistakes about the facts, it won't matter (barring complete idiocy!) as long as your argument is well structured and well expressed.
I wouldn't worry too much about the essay

I can't reveal the ones I was offered due to the non-disclosure agreement but all 3 required little knowledge. A friend that also sat the LNAT said the same

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending