The Student Room Group

mental health nursing interview

I've been invited to an interview for Manchester and Liverpool john moores university so far and I'm worried about the SNAP maths test? I've tried out some questions but I'm struggling a lot, I did fine in GCSE maths but I haven't done any for two years now and I'm now finding it difficult. how hard are the tests/whats the pass rate? and what kind of interview questions should I be expecting? thanks for any help anyone can offer :smile:
Original post by ellieemegan
I've been invited to an interview for Manchester and Liverpool john moores university so far and I'm worried about the SNAP maths test? I've tried out some questions but I'm struggling a lot, I did fine in GCSE maths but I haven't done any for two years now and I'm now finding it difficult. how hard are the tests/whats the pass rate? and what kind of interview questions should I be expecting? thanks for any help anyone can offer :smile:

Hey :smile: Have you had your interviews for Manchester or LJMU yet?
Reply 2
Original post by _Dreamer_
Hey :smile: Have you had your interviews for Manchester or LJMU yet?

I declined Manchester as I was unable to visit there but yes I've had my Liverpool one! have you had any:smile:?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ellieemegan
I declined Manchester as I was unable to visit there but yes I've had my Liverpool one! have you had any:smile:?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have one for Manchester on Wednesday then Liverpool next Wednesday! How was your interview? :smile:
Reply 4
Hey, I have an interview for manchester on Wednesday too! How are you preparing for it?:smile:
Original post by _qwerty_
Hey, I have an interview for manchester on Wednesday too! How are you preparing for it?:smile:

I'm just reading over some stuff online and trying to think of answers to possible questions! Which branch is yours for?
Reply 6
Mental health :smile: how about you?
Reply 7
You'll get ethical questions... Remember patient centred care so your personal views and beliefs are not important. But if the patient is not in the right mental state to make a decision by themselves a best interest meeting will be called and a decision will be made in the meeting in the best interest of the patient.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by _qwerty_
Mental health :smile: how about you?

Me too! We could end up in the same group :smile: Do you feel prepared?
Original post by CiaraTHxo
You'll get ethical questions... Remember patient centred care so your personal views and beliefs are not important. But if the patient is not in the right mental state to make a decision by themselves a best interest meeting will be called and a decision will be made in the meeting in the best interest of the patient.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks so much for this I'll keep this in mind :smile: Any other tips?
Thanks so much for this I'll keep this in mind :smile: Any other tips?

Stay calm, be yourself. You'll be absolutely fine. Few things they could possibly ask you about
- Francis Report
- 7 Cs
- what you will bring
Be confident but don't come across as cocky. Good luck hun ☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by CiaraTHxo
Stay calm, be yourself. You'll be absolutely fine. Few things they could possibly ask you about
- Francis Report
- 7 Cs
- what you will bring
Be confident but don't come across as cocky. Good luck hun ☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks so much :smile: Also how long roughly should each persons answer be? I don't wanna say too little but also don't wana say loads in case that seems like I'm hogging the limelight :/
Thanks so much :smile: Also how long roughly should each persons answer be? I don't wanna say too little but also don't wana say loads in case that seems like I'm hogging the limelight :/

I wouldn't know sorry... Say what feels right I guess...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending