if u had £10 million wat wud u do with it?

Watch
This discussion is closed.
me!
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by kokopops)
n i do eat...and now i feel sick...just ate a jaffa cake minis pack! thats 6mini jaffa cakes
eeeeeeeee

that's kind of the same with me, it's weird... (btw jaffa cakes are foul!)
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Joey_Johns)
Yes. You choose too many cars. The amount of new money I have seen with lots of cars when they first come into it.... Strangely after about a year they sell all but two of their cars. Cars are an extravagence and should be kept to the bare minimum.
I know I've been (imaginarily) profligate with the cars obviously I don't need that many! But it's £10 million!

I wouldn't buy that many cars in real life anyway.
kokopops
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by me!)

that's kind of the same with me, it's weird... (btw jaffa cakes are foul!)
jaffa cakes are the nicest.......mmmmmmmmmm ... i still feel sick tho
Joey_Johns
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ZJuwelH)
I know I've been (imaginarily) profligate with the cars obviously I don't need that many! But it's £10 million!

I wouldn't buy that many cars in real life anyway.
Yes, although it is nice to drive fast cars they are sadly not practical. What I suggest if you ever came into such money was to have one sensible and one sports car for yourself (one for your wife et al is of course acceptable). By all means change these cars each year to try different models etc, that way you get a true feel for the cars. Also it is possible to rent practically any car at a race track, if you like driving fast, which after all cannot be done legally in this country with a sports car.
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Yes, although it is nice to drive fast cars they are sadly not practical. What I suggest if you ever came into such money was to have one sensible and one sports car for yourself (one for your wife et al is of course acceptable). By all means change these cars each year to try different models etc, that way you get a true feel for the cars. Also it is possible to rent practically any car at a race track, if you like driving fast, which after all cannot be done legally in this country with a sports car.
I don't know, I don't want a car for just it's looks. I think the X5 will do, it's nice and big (just in case) and I can make it fun to be in (TVs, PS2, DVD etc)...
Everdawn
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
What not to buy:

A red ferrari.
A mansion with a swimming pool and bar.
A rolex

Pah, new money. Makes me cringe.
You know what Joey, I dont like rolex watches, or even swatch watches! Infact, a watch is one thing that I dont care where it comes from, as long as it is cute. For instance, my mother saw in this cute little chinese shop, a powerpuff Girls pink plastic watch for $5 and i wear it everywhere, its so damn cute!

As for me. Id buy just a nice old Queenslander (a type of housing here) and knock out the adjoining bedroom so i could have a massive eletronic wardrobe!
Eru Iluvatar
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by kokopops)
jaffa cakes are the nicest.......mmmmmmmmmm ... i still feel sick tho
Does anyone else have to always eat the orange bit first?
Because i always do, for no particular reason.
superomega1
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i'd invest most of it but spend some otherwise over years you'd run out.
Dude
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Put it all the bank. I could live of the inrest for the rest of my life.
tammypotato
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
ill go to las vegas n waste it all
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you do not get the A-level grades you want this summer, what is your likely next step?

Take autumn exams (66)
46.48%
Take exams next summer (26)
18.31%
Change uni choice through clearing (33)
23.24%
Apply to uni next year instead (13)
9.15%
I'm not applying to university (4)
2.82%

Watched Threads