The Student Room Group
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford

Surrey offer holders 2015

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Anyone heard anything back from the English department?
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford
Reply 61
Original post by LJDRx
Anyone heard anything back from the English department?

No
AHHHH you all have offers!! well done! My friend and I applied on the 13th October (him for physics and myself for biochemistry) and all we've received is the log in to the applicant portal....
Reply 63
Original post by amazopurpleducks
AHHHH you all have offers!! well done! My friend and I applied on the 13th October (him for physics and myself for biochemistry) and all we've received is the log in to the applicant portal....

I applied for chem eng on 9th October, still no offer.
Original post by Bricktop
I applied for chem eng on 9th October, still no offer.

Hmmm okay, well good luck, fingers crossed and all that :smile: I wonder why though
Reply 65
Original post by amazopurpleducks
Hmmm okay, well good luck, fingers crossed and all that :smile: I wonder why though

Shut up go away
How were the applicant days like? What did you do? Was there an interview?
Original post by University of Surrey
Hi there,
We have started making offers for Computer Science. It may be that your application is in our system but we haven’t quite got to you yet. :smile: If you’d like an update, please email Stef Allodi on [email protected]
Hope this helps!

Will not being able to go to the CompSci applicant day affect our chances of getting an offer at all? Is it compulsory?
Original post by BenF2409
Will not being able to go to the CompSci applicant day affect our chances of getting an offer at all? Is it compulsory?

It is not compulsory to go to an Applicant Day, you offer is essentially made in terms of your application and predicted grades. However, they can be very beneficial as it can help you gain more insight into studying at Surrey, mix with other applicants and ask your lecturers any questions you may have. :smile:
AAB for Law! Mega confused now though about where to firm
Also has anyone been invited to a law applicant day? I haven't heard anything from Surrey at all other than my UCAS track email when I got an offer
Reply 70
Chemical engineering AAB

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TheShingster
I just got the invitation too. I guess they will email us within the next few days if we need an interview, on the PDF - it did say there was a one on one talk anyway though but this is probably informal.

Does this mean they pick us depending on the applicant day then?

Hi there,
Don't worry, you won't be picked on the basis of your applicant day :smile: They're simply a chance to find out more about your course, interact with other applicants and ask any questions you might have for our lecturers.
Anyone heard anything from accounting and finance?
Just got an offer at Surrey for child nursing, I'm so happy :redface:
Original post by hullaballoon
Just got an offer at Surrey for child nursing, I'm so happy :redface:

Congratulations!! :smile:
How long does it usually take to receive offers from Surrey?
I've applied for Creative Music Technology but haven't heard anything back yet. Anyone know if the music department have started giving offers yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 77
I got an offer from surrey for Law today but haven't been invited for an applicant day :redface:...Am i being too eager lol?
Original post by Lulu24
I got an offer from surrey for Law today but haven't been invited for an applicant day :redface:...Am i being too eager lol?

Hi there,
Congratulations on your offer! Don't worry, eager is good :smile: Nothing to be concerned about though, you will be invited to attend one but Law applicant days start in the new year :smile:
Original post by Angeliana
How long does it usually take to receive offers from Surrey?

It completely depends on the course you've applied for and how quickly applications have come in... but we aim to send out a decision as soon as possible. Which course are you applying for and we'll see if we can find out more? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest