Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i dunno but a new one appears most days. i dunno who posts them but they seem to know you quite well. There was one about an "amazingtrade sex band wagon" or something, i didnt read but i saw the title.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amb1)
    I'm not. I've forgotten what it feels like to be single because I've been with my boyfriend for over 5 years. I love being with him! He's really really great!
    Yeah, just rub it in why don't you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    I am single it is great. I can do what I want with nobody telling me what to do. However this does unfortunality mean I never get to play with melons.
    And as long as you continue to call them melons it's quite likely that you never will

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    And as long as you continue to call them melons it's quite likely that you never will
    Hehe but they are my favourite fruit, it would be great to ask a member of Tesco's staff "I can have some of your melons" I wonder how she would react.

I know I shouldn't call them that and I don't in real life. I will admit to calling them boobs though.

Damn all this programming is making to talk about sex again!

ReputationRep:
    Hehe but they are my favourite fruit, it would be great to ask a member of Tesco's staff "I can have some of your melons" I wonder how she would react.
    But well, frankly, they're nothing like breasts! They're kinda hard on the outside, and far bigger than most girls are.

ReputationRep:
    I am one of the few people that I know that has been single for ever. What's it like to not be single?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piggysqueak)
    I am one of the few people that I know that has been single for ever. What's it like to not be single?
    I've been single for ever as well but how old are you? I am 21 so I probably beat you

ReputationRep:
    I've been single for ever as well but how old are you? I am 21 so I probably beat you
    I am very proud of the fact that I am one of the youngest here. I'm 13 and I'm even younger that Eric Bischoff. Maybe you beat me then but I haven't even allowed myself to fancy anyone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piggysqueak)
    I am very proud of the fact that I am one of the youngest here. I'm 13 and I'm even younger that Eric Bischoff. Maybe you beat me then but I haven't even allowed myself to fancy anyone.
    Keep it that way, 13 is way too young to start having b/fs. You still need to do childhood things as its your only chance. Growing up too quickly can be curse.

I am pleased to see they are still teaching in English in schools today. Just wait a couple of years and then start with b/fs etc.

ReputationRep:
    I'm single and available.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chidori)
    I'm single and available.
    i think that single and available are my new middle names... but never mind, someone out there will want me someday...won't they? :confused:

singledom sucks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VoodooDoll)
    i think that single and available are my new middle names... but never mind, someone out there will want me someday...won't they? :confused:

singledom sucks!
    Yeah, at least we've got a whole new world when we get to uni in september.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpollodiablouk)
    Well I just hope you're more lucky than me. I haven't pulled at university but then I am on a all male course and live at home.

ReputationRep:
    Well I just hope you're more lucky than me. I haven't pulled at university but then I am on a all male course and live at home.
    Yeah, I'm moving 250 miles from home Although I am doing Civil Engineering, which is about 80-90% male.

ReputationRep:
    yup, lol, lets think positive . soon as we get to uni we will transform magically into man magnets and never be single again!

ReputationRep:
    yup, lol, lets think positive . soon as we get to uni we will transform magically into man magnets and never be single again!
    Lol, although I am a straight bloke, so if I'm honest I'd rather be a woman magnet

ReputationRep:
    Lol, although I am a straight bloke, so if I'm honest I'd rather be a woman magnet
    :eek:

LMAO! sorry about the confusion...

ReputationRep:
    :eek:

LMAO! sorry about the confusion...
    lol, its ok, it'd be quite flattering, just not much use for what I'm after

ReputationRep:
    Unless you radically change your personality (I'm talking in general, not specifically about you), that's unlikely. Of course, at uni there will be far more blokes than you could ever get through, so there's a higher chance that you'll find one, but like is not suddenly going to change just like that (from experience).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    Unless you radically change your personality (I'm talking in general, not specifically about you), that's unlikely. Of course, at uni there will be far more blokes than you could ever get through, so there's a higher chance that you'll find one, but like is not suddenly going to change just like that (from experience).
    Thing about it for me is I've become more confident over the past 18 months or so, but people in my 6th form still think of me as being very reserved. When I go to uni I'll be less timid from the outset, and as you say there are so many more people there, my chances have got to improve.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 29, 2004
Poll
If a uni gives me an unconditional offer they....
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.