jamesfenny
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Good sized room available at Musgrave House, Kirkstall Brewery.

The room is £99 a week with all bills included in the rent price (this includes the accommodations own Wifi, which is very good). It comes fitted with excellent wardrobe space, draw space and a good quality heater. The flat has two bathrooms, one fitted with a wet room and quality showering facilities, a good sized kitchen and communal space.

Sharing with four friendly male students, this property is a 20-25 minute walk, 10-15 minute cycle away from the Headingley Campus, and is only a 10 minute walk away from Headingley itself. Transport also runs continuously throughout the day from Kirkstall Brewery to Headingley or Leeds City destinations.

The room is a convenient 5 minute walk away from a large Morrisons supermarket and sports store, so shopping and buying essentials is not at all difficult.

Very friendly and homely accommodation, this is ideal for anyone studying at Leeds Beckett. If you are interested in this room, please contact me by PM as soon as possible for more information! Also, if you would like a little more information on the room I am describing, and of Kirkstall Brewery itself, please follow this link: http://www.leedsbeckett.ac.uk/accomm...ll-brewery.htm

Thanks, James.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (411)
67.38%
No (199)
32.62%

Watched Threads