Brazilian man confesses to 39 murders

Watch
Emil Cioran
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
A 26-year-old Brazilian man who allegedly killed at least 39 people in the span of three years has been taken into custody by local authorities.

"he can kill me and rip apart my uranus anyday"
So Instinct
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Spoiler:
Show
[QUOTE=Emil Cioran;50999175]

"he can kill me and rip apart my uterus anyday"

She said "uranus" btw.
iammeyouareyou
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
You're the same guy who asked girls to rate the "ISIS" member.
Zeroic
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
never knew pochettino was a serial killer
nohomo
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Ted Bundy had female fans at his trial too. Really sick.
Emil Cioran
Rep:
?
(Original post by nohomo)
So messed up.
Bill_Gates
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
LOL women
miser
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Not sure what the point here is. Attractive people commit crimes too, and people comment on the attractiveness of attractive people no matter who they are.

Not all that unusual either. Same situation as that guy from the Boston bombings, or that mugshot of the handsome guy in prison, or any of the other photos of attractive criminals that the internet offers up. There's been at least one attractive woman too.
CheckThisOutYo
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
In all seriousness the pic doesn't look legit :hoppy:

:hoppy::hoppy:
Emil Cioran
Rep:
?
(Original post by miser)
Not sure what the point here is. Attractive people commit crimes too, and people comment on the attractiveness of attractive people no matter who they are.

Not all that unusual either. Same situation as that guy from the Boston bombings, or that mugshot of the handsome guy in prison, or any of the other photos of attractive criminals that the internet offers up. There's been at least one attractive woman too.
Why can't you name some of these attractive women who have fanboys like Ted Bundy and co do? I doubt they get sent love letters by men in prison.
moment of truth
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by nohomo)
He had wedding proposals too (if I remember correctly). Richard Ramirez had fans too.
Dima-Blackburn
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by miser)

I think it's a little insensitive to focus on the attractiveness of such criminals instead of condemning their actions first and foremost.
CheckThisOutYo
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by moment of truth)
He had wedding proposals too (if I remember correctly). Richard Ramirez had fans too.
Richard Ramirez got married as well. His fianace went on to say that she would end her life if he was to be executed.

There is too much leniency here either you quickly hand him the capital punishment or put him in some brain rehabilitation center. I think the goon is still alive in his cell.
moment of truth
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by CheckThisOutYo)
Richard Ramirez got married as well. His fianace went on to say that she would end her life if he was to be executed.

There is too much leniency here either you quickly hand him the capital punishment or put him in some brain rehabilitation center. I think the goon is still alive in his cell.
Nahh, he died of B-cell lymphoma a while ago (June 2013).
WeedCanKill
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
It's true what they say, give a guy some media attention and girls are all over them. So pathetic how many girls swoon for any guy they see on TV. Makes me think there's some sinister conditioning going on...
miser
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Emil Cioran)
Why can't you name some of these attractive women who have fanboys like Ted Bundy and co do? I doubt they get sent love letters by men in prison.
I can. For example, search Megan Simmons.
miser
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Dima-Blackburn)
I think it's a little insensitive to focus on the attractiveness of such criminals instead of condemning their actions first and foremost.
I'd agree with that. I do think it is pretty crass.
e aí rapaz
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
In 10 months this guy killed 39 people, including homeless people, women, and girls. His first victim was a 14 year old girl. He had no connection to the killings, they were all random. He said he did it out of hatred and anger.

Clearly an unstable guy, and he has terrorised a whole city for the last 10 months. I wonder how many people would be joking about it if it was in London or somewhere else closer to home.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (44)
27.67%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (14)
8.81%
No I am happy with my choice (89)
55.97%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (12)
7.55%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed