Has anyone tried Oxbridge proofreading for their University coursework?

Watch
This discussion is closed.
levans93
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
I want to get my work proofread before I hand it in to help me get the best mark possible.
I searched online and came across the oxbridge proofreading website but just wanted to see if anyone has tried this before and if so was it beneficial to you?
Or if there is another good webpage out there that does the same thing that you found good/useful?
Chlorophile
  • Study Helper
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by levans93)
I want to get my work proofread before I hand it in to help me get the best mark possible.
I searched online and came across the oxbridge proofreading website but just wanted to see if anyone has tried this before and if so was it beneficial to you?
Or if there is another good webpage out there that does the same thing that you found good/useful?
Can't you ask a teacher? Oxford and Cambridge both advise applicants very strongly not to use these websites because they say it is a complete waste of money.
JackJssn
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I've used SCRiBBR to have my master thesis proofread. Their editors did a remarkable job. They've correct small errors and gave me useful feedback.

This is their website: https://www.scribbr.com/proofreading-editing/thesis/
writingguru
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Ivory Research and Research Prospect are also good websites. Try them instead of oxbridge and yes teachers are also a good help why not try your teachers ?
Alexiya1
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I`ve used essays.vip. Their editors proofread documents so that the final product is well-written, precise, and easy to read. Check this link https://essays.vip/thesis-proofreading-service/
random_matt
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Or you can use software to highlight the text and it reads it to you. Sounds ****, change it.
KorenRotem
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Did you end up using Oxbridge? If not, do you have another recommendation?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (525)
33.78%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (642)
41.31%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (315)
20.27%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (72)
4.63%

Watched Threads