Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Oasis are not that influential in musicisians circles though. They may have had impact but then so did Boyzone and the Spice Girls. Oasis are not even the most influential manc band in my opinion.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brum rocks)
    Look oasis are THE best band of our generation there is no escaping that fact. you wait for their new album coming out at the end of the year to prove my point. blur since graham coxon has left are nothing. noel gallagher is the best song writer around as has been since definitely maybe came out 10 years ago. live forever, supersonic, wonderwall, dont look back, stand by me, go let it out, hindu times, the list is endless and whether you love liam or loathe him, the guy can sing.
    Oasis have continually got worse and worse ever since the morning glory album in my opinion. Their first two albums are amazing though, even though they annoy me now cos I heardthem too much.

ReputationRep:
    Blur. If the music 'hits' you, you can't help but love them.

I have done since I was 8.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maskal|)
    Oasis have continually got worse and worse ever since the morning glory album in my opinion. Their first two albums are amazing though, even though they annoy me now cos I heardthem too much.
    yeah thats because its almost impossible to top def maybe and morning glory. they are victims of their own success, the albums of oasis may have got worse in comparison to their earlier stuff but in comparison to blur and other bands around at the moment, they are still way ahead.

ReputationRep:
    Oasis back in the hayday.

ReputationRep:
    well Oasis are the best band ever!

so no contest

Blur are alright though...

ReputationRep:
    I don't like Blur. I do however like Oasis. There, conclusive.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.