The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by spotify95
Hey Matrix, long time no see :biggrin: Hope you're doing ok :smile:

Nice, good to hear you've been ok :smile: I've been good over the summer, not very busy most of the time because my job at the university has been not very existent over the summer break! It'll pick up again in September/October :biggrin:

CTAMIV has been a bit slow as of late, so we've focused back to CTAM for the majority, though CTAMIV would be great as well as here :smile:

I am thanks! I've been enjoying my holidays :h:

That's great! Ahh I see, that's awesome though! I suppose it's nice having a similar structure to when you were a student? :smile:

I've done a few posts there :wink:

Original post by Matrix123
I am thanks! I've been enjoying my holidays :h:

That's great! Ahh I see, that's awesome though! I suppose it's nice having a similar structure to when you were a student? :smile:

I've done a few posts there :wink:

Hey :smile: Great to hear that you've enjoyed your holidays and that you had a good time :smile:

Yep, having a student based structure is good, as I've been very familiar with that, though hay major income over the summer! :frown:

Excellent, thanks :smile: Posts on CTAM and CTAMIV are appreciated, and we've also had some new members join from another forum and they are helping us out quite nicely too :smile:

993271 - when was the last time I was on this game?
Original post by quasa
993271 - when was the last time I was on this game?

I can't remember at the moment, but welcome back :wavey:

Hey :smile: Great to hear that you've enjoyed your holidays and that you had a good time :smile:

Yep, having a student based structure is good, as I've been very familiar with that, though hay major income over the summer! :frown:

Excellent, thanks :smile: Posts on CTAM and CTAMIV are appreciated, and we've also had some new members join from another forum and they are helping us out quite nicely too :smile:

I hope you've been coping okay! It might be a bit later but maybe it's worth getting a summer job to make up for the lack of income over summer?

Ooh it's always great seeing new people getting involved with our counting threads! :biggrin:

Latest