The Student Room Group

Whats the longest time you have went without a shower...

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by Mr.bob
...or any other type of contact with water? I can say quite proudly that my record is roughly 3 weeks which i achieved over the summer. Do not be ashamed :smile:

Original post by pinkteddyx64
Just over a month when I was at college. :cool:

Good....but not great

2/3 months, maybe four :smug:
Original post by Dalek1099
I only shower about once a year I hate showers but generally I bath once a week.I find it shocking how irregular most people's showering/bathing habits have been because I rarely ever have bath for more than 8 days or less than 7 so there is little variance I think once I might have went only a couple of days after I went in last when I weed myself in a wet suit(I actually had a shower that time).I let myself go 8 days when I don't have to go to school/college but never more than 8 days or that would be unhygienic and I wouldn't want to have to bother to go in more regularly than every week as most people do because that would be time consuming and require a lot of effort.I find it hard to be bothered to go in once a week.

Once a year? Sometimes I leave it a good few years, except that one time when I weed myself in my hovel - then I did it again 8 days after the first time!

Quick Reply

Latest