ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mc_watson87)
    ____________Buffon

______Thuram Bonera Nesta

___Ronaldo Davids Nedved Ronaldinho

______Ronaldo Makaay Adriano

3 RoNaLdOs

Tacital comments: GUNG HO!!
    Finally !! some1 with the sense to include Makaay, seriously guys y have you all gone for van nistlerooy he hasnt been doing all that well and can only score from inside the box when he is on form. I mean Makaay has only scored 35 goals since January :rolleyes: !!

ReputationRep:
    Playing in...... Germany. Great league.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ben3085)
    Playing in...... Germany. Great league.
    ok ... theres nothin wrong with the bundesliga ... the fact that bayern have Makaay, Ballack et all and we can still only manage second place atm behind werder bremen with stuttgart close on our heels shows the quality of the league. perhaps we dont have the superstars you see in england but it is very competitive there are some very good players and it is a very tough league. Anyway Makaay was top scorer in spain last year for deportivo and hence won top scorer for europe overall ...

ReputationRep:
    great... goalhanging ability: 21/20

Can't remember the last time he crossed the half-way line on the way to his own goal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yannis)
    great... goalhanging ability: 21/20

Can't remember the last time he crossed the half-way line on the way to his own goal.
    true ... he was told by bayern to get more involved in the build up .. which he has subsequently improved on, but the bottom line is that he is at the right place at the right time and is one of the most deadliest and clinical finishers in the game ... nuf sed.

ReputationRep:
    ____________Buffon

______Thuram Bonera Nesta

___Ronaldo Davids Nedved Ronaldinho

______Ronaldo Makaay Adriano

3 RoNaLdOs

Tacital comments: GUNG HO!!
    but why no henry? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    Because he's an idiot.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zapsta)
    Because he's an idiot.
    why? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    who needs henry when u have makaay !!

ReputationRep:
    why? :confused:
    Because no Henry. My, how circular.

ReputationRep:
    Would not suit my team. Adriano would be playin in his position. (I rate Adriano very highly) and in the kinda tactic i was thinkin, Adriano would work better.

(Original post by zapsta)
    Because he's an idiot.
    I assume this was referring to me, so FU*K You, would have neg repped ya, but i gave ya pos rep yesterday so i can't, oh the irony. :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Would not suit my team. Adriano would be playin in his position. (I rate Adriano very highly) and in the kinda tactic i was thinkin, Adriano would work better.

I assume this was referring to me, so FU*K You, would have neg repped ya, but i gave ya pos rep yesterday so i can't, oh the irony. :mad:
    think he might actually of been refering to henry actually

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Speciez99)
    think he might actually of been refering to henry actually
    No, read his last comment. He says that he is an idiot because he does not include Henry. Also he included Henry.

ReputationRep:
    No, read his last comment. He says that he is an idiot because he does not include Henry. Also he included Henry.
    I'm sorry . Group hug!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zapsta)
    I'm sorry . Group hug!
    Get away from me :confused:

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.