The Student Room Group
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds

Leeds Beckett Applicants 2014 (2015 Entry)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Cf17
Awww I see very good! Yeah queens is fab

Yeah I agree! It's just whether I'd cope been so far away from home too. You leaning towards a choice yet or completely undecided?
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds
Reply 61
Mm I suppose that's the same with me and Leeds! I'm thinking more queens now or jordanstown
Reply 62
I have just accepted an offer to study at Leeds Beckett on the Hospitality and Leadership Management course.
Reply 63
What are the best halls to stay in if you are studying on the headingley campus?
Reply 64
Original post by charlyg
What are the best halls to stay in if you are studying on the headingley campus?

I would say the Carnegie village- there situated on the campus but are expensive but well worth money.
Reply 65
Original post by Ollyd24
I would say the Carnegie village- there situated on the campus but are expensive but well worth money.

Okay thanks I will have a look a that.
Original post by ladispooky
that's awesome :biggrin: i feel less alone now haha! did you receive an offer yet?

I still haven't sent my UCAS off :colondollar: I'm really not having fun with the personal statement, everything else is ready to go!
Reply 67
Original post by sheridanamber
I still haven't sent my UCAS off :colondollar: I'm really not having fun with the personal statement, everything else is ready to go!

Personal statements a piece of piss. Just blag on about how awesome you are like you'd do in a job interview :smile:
Reply 68
My course is situated on Headingley campus, carnegie village & townhouses are my first option for accommodation, but the price is the only thing putting me off. Besides the Kirkstall Brewery, what other accommodation is best?
Reply 69
anybody getting lower offers than what they've said on the website? I need 280 but realistically I'll get like 240 so I'm not sure whether to apply or not. My personal statement is pretty good but my grades are like Cs (from last year)
Reply 70
Original post by lk_1996
anybody getting lower offers than what they've said on the website? I need 280 but realistically I'll get like 240 so I'm not sure whether to apply or not. My personal statement is pretty good but my grades are like Cs (from last year)

Always worth a go mate. Leeds B accept The AS level you dropped too so might have higher than you think
Reply 71
Leeds has changed my conditional offer to unconditional and I haven't received any results yet!!!!!!
Hey I've applied for adult nursing! And just wondering if anyone has an idea what the interview is like, so nervous :biggrin:
I've got an unconditional offer to study law and I've accepted my place! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
i was actually thinking of liberty park! or the plaza, but i'll probably go with liberty park :smile:

i cant find Liberty Park on their website?
so i've been browsing through all the informations, and i think i will definitely be choosing liberty haha!

can you send me a link to Liberty? I cant find it on the website
I applied for Sport and physical education here. Still waiting for an offer😯
Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone applying for Speech therapy?
Reply 78
How long does it usually take for people to get offers?
Original post by Strick93
Unconditional place for Criminology with Psychology here :biggrin:

I got an unconditional for Criminology & Psychology too :')

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending