Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I find it hard to remeber information for tests? How can I remember please help
TSR Learn Together
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi there,

While you're waiting for an answer, did you know we have 300,000 study resources that could answer your question in TSR's Learn together section?

We have everything from Teacher Marked Essays to Mindmaps and Quizzes to help you with your work. Take a look around.

If you're stuck on how to get started, try creating some resources. It's free to do and can help breakdown tough topics into manageable chunks. Get creating now.

Thanks!

Not sure what all of this is about? Head here to find out more.
rzi999
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Start from finding out what type of way you learn best. Are you visual(reading), auditory(listening), or kinesthetic(active work)?
Aty100
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I feel the best way to revise is making notes and folders. What ive also started doing for my subjects is making notes on record cards which you can buy from almost any stationary shop. For every unit make notes on record cards and it will help a lot do this if you dont want to make folders and also dont write paragraphs write in note form and draw diagrams etc it will help when it comes to the exam. + use GCSE bitesize
Edminzodo
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Watch JamoeMills and SimonOxfPhys on YouTube. They both did some videos on it. :yy:

Posted from TSR Mobile
tgwktm
  • Study Helper
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
a good way to revise for geography is to make fact sheets for each of your topics. have one sheet per topic and on each sheet write down all the case studies you need for it including facts such as impacts and responses, pros/cons etc for each case study (the things you write for each case study will vary depending on the type of case study). or you could do a similar thing but put it in a mind map format. this method is best for gcse case studies if you are doing a levels the best way to remember things is to write up case studies in bullet point form and do past questions to practice
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Manchester Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Jun '19
  • University of West London
    Undergraduate Open Day - West London Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Jun '19
  • University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (340)
15.73%
The paper was reasonable (1173)
54.28%
Not feeling great about that exam... (467)
21.61%
It was TERRIBLE (181)
8.38%

Watched Threads