The Student Room Group

RealGap - any comments, suggestions, tips?

Hi TSR,

Looking at planning a gap year, and RealGap look really interesting to me, mainly because I want to do one massive tour (4-6months) spanning several countries, and they offer a massive range of places to go to, where you can 'mix-and-match' countries to visit.

Anyone used RealGap and have anything to say?

thanks!
Ahh, I want to take a gap year next year as well and realgap does look really good. Lots of their trips of their website have a number of reviews which are quite detailed, however the round the world trips looks very vague but they are probably the most relevant to me. STA Travel also does quite a few trips, seem a lot cheaper but I think it is more independent :biggrin:
Reply 2
I've looked at other places like XtremeGap, but RealGap, to me, has the best layout and options available :smile: its possible to see what you'll be doing on a day-to-day basis even on the round-the-world trips! though I agree that the reviews for the more expensive trips are kinda lacking. Oh and if you choose one of RealGap's trips, they usually include flights - I'm looking to do the 'Spice and Rice' tour, but maybe replace India with Cambodia instead, and finish it off with a tour of the USA :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest