Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Most people have something silly and insignificant that they are scared of. For me it is a man off an X-Files episode called tombs who could stretch himself. Watched it aged 9 scared the life out of me still makes me nervous what are everyone elses little fears not the majors ones just the ones that everyone laughs at but you find scary.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by randdom)
    Most people have something silly and insignificant that they are scared of. For me it is a man off an X-Files episode called tombs who could stretch himself. Watched it aged 9 scared the life out of me still makes me nervous what are everyone elses little fears not the majors ones just the ones that everyone laughs at but you find scary.
    do you also find stretch armstrong scary?

ReputationRep:
    That episode was great! We watched it in school for some strange reason. I don't think I have any irrational fears, yet.

ReputationRep:
    I am paralysed with fear whenver I see a Northerner.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by randdom)
    lol when i was like three my brother has a goldfish i was terrified of.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by boygenious)
    do you also find stretch armstrong scary?
    lol legend

ET scared me and still does

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DazzYa6)
    lol legend

ET scared me and still does
    drew barrymore scared me more

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)
    drew barrymore scared me more
    she's gorgeoussssss

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DazzYa6)
    she's gorgeoussssss
    she wasnt in et.which 1 was the alien?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    LOL

I have a phobia of a certain animal but im not gonna say wot it is coz it b stupid

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    Cheeky sod....

For some very odd reason I'm scared of cows, even though I live in the country, my house is surrounded by fields and there's about five farms in my village....pathetic or what?!

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.