The Student Room Group

My C1 test is due tomorrow!

I don't know what to do!
Man, I feel like I'm going to fail.
Help...
Reply 1
Original post by AlphaNick
yep you're going to fail

Well thats pessimistic... Is it your actual GCSE?
Original post by ellyh
Well thats pessimistic... Is it your actual GCSE?

He's probably right though. If you get to the night before an exam and have no idea what you're doing then the chances are that you won't learn enough to pass by the next morning.
Reply 3
True... I'm running a one woman campaign against pessimism. And controlled assessments. And exams in general.

And have you got any revision guides / textbooks / revision notes?
done gcses... doing as.

Why have you posted this in the GCSE forum?
use your eyes I am not the OP

Oh sorry
Reply 6
use your eyes I am not the OP

nerdrage :biggrin:
Reply 7
sorry how am I a nerd?

jk jk chill plz
and maybe b/c you're part of the elite 10A* squad :biggrin:
Reply 8
I'm not elite, I am not smart I had no magic plan through GCSEs. I was just a student who worked hard, the OP happens to want to be one of them - and stressing about it online isn't the step to take.

I know, I want to be like you too :smile:
Oh and I see you've been on TSR for a long time ;D
I stalked an IRL friend's TSR page and saw that you gave him advice in summer of 2013. :biggrin: In my defence, he stalked my TSR too.
I'm not elite, I am not smart I had no magic plan through GCSEs. I was just a student who worked hard, the OP happens to want to be one of them - and stressing about it online isn't the step to take.

Alpha Nick, I was revising from the beginning of September, before everyone in my entire class. I'm on past papers.
I remember every single thing I revised.,
But I can't help the stress, it just happens to take over me, GREATLY.
What would you do in my case?
And why did you say I was going to fail?
I
Original post by mackemforever
He's probably right though. If you get to the night before an exam and have no idea what you're doing then the chances are that you won't learn enough to pass by the next morning.
)
I revised from the beginning when year 10 had began, and when the C1 chapter was about to finish (one topic was left - chapter 7 in year 9). Therefore I remember, quite frankly, every single bit of each chapter.
I never cram, it's not my style of studying. Procrastination is not for me. Believe it or not. I'M CURRENTLY VERY STRESSED OUT..
you don't want to be me, i remember everything anyone ever says to me and it tortures me.

How do you remember all that :redface:
Btw, you got any tips on how I should organise my revision?
and for improving at languages (French)? - if you did a language.
and should I go to my own sixth form open evening, even if I don't plan on staying?
How early did you revise?
Original post by ellyh
True... I'm running a one woman campaign against pessimism. And controlled assessments. And exams in general.

And have you got any revision guides / textbooks / revision notes?

Revision notes were completed a long time ago + revised.
It's just the past papers.
i guess the sequence of events i went through from ages 1-14 made me develop a good memory... i dont know how i remember it i just do.. and i can remember every single conversation i've had with anyone (and no i dont not talk often)

i made revision notes as we were taught the content during year 11, and am doing for year 12... from there about 1 month before exmas i plan to learn my notes off by heart, practise and do past papers.

languages vary so much but i did spanish and chinese gcse and doing chinese a-level, and yes go to your 6th form thingy

thx what's A-Level chinese like?
probably my easiest subject because of my memory... its not much of a step up

Cool, what other subjects you taking?
physics maths further maths and chemistry

thats a nice selection. You're looking to be a physicist I guess?
how can you be panicking over c1??
Original post by inachigeek21
)
I revised from the beginning when year 10 had began, and when the C1 chapter was about to finish (one topic was left - chapter 7 in year 9). Therefore I remember, quite frankly, every single bit of each chapter.

Then why the hell are you on here whining about "I don't know what to do" and "I feel like I'm going to fail"?

Sounds to me like you're just a little attention whore.
Original post by mackemforever
Then why the hell are you on here whining about "I don't know what to do" and "I feel like I'm going to fail"?

Sounds to me like you're just a little attention whore.

exactly that :biggrin:
Still wondering if OP failed ^_^

Quick Reply

Latest