:rolleyes: yeah be better off with an abacus
    lol operated by monkeys

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Speciez99)
    Terra bytes 10^12 (i think) bytes
    yep, thats 4*10^12 nibbles

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by endorf)
    oh. i have another question aswell. i heard if you tap the screen the computer runs a bit faster, but when i do it it doesnt work. do you have to tap in a certain place ??
    yeah the on button

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fly By)
    even bigger than giga bite?
    1000 times giga =10^9 bytes

ReputationRep:
    oh. i have another question aswell. i heard if you tap the screen the computer runs a bit faster, but when i do it it doesnt work. do you have to tap in a certain place ??
    uuummmm, no.

ReputationRep:
    what'd you do with so much memory? i have 80 gb and i am not even half way yet!

ReputationRep:
    did you know half a byte is a nibble

ReputationRep:
    yeah tap the screen for at least half an hour every day to get the best preformance

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    did you know half a byte is a nibble
    i do now

ReputationRep:
    have you ever used them bbc computers? they are well shite, we still them in our school lol

ReputationRep:
    what'd you do with so much memory? i have 80 gb and i am not even half way yet!
    I have 120GB, but I really need some more, I am running out. People who file share a lot need a lot of space, I have over 40GB of anime.

ReputationRep:
    Personally I have a fetish over intel celerons - Intel Celeron 2.6ghz is a sexy beast.

17inch LCD screen? I think so.

120 GB HD should do the trick.

Shuttle is a prime example of 'good things come in small packages'

ATI radeon 9600XT - no comment

Logitech mx310 is enough for my gaming needs, in conjunction with a destrukt pad of course.

Keyboard? A good al-natural Microsoft keyboard is there to keep my hand busy.

Soundcard.... Audigy

Ram. 1GB DDR (PC3200) is the standard. NO doubt.

Hmm... Time to save up...

ReputationRep:
    have you ever used them bbc computers? they are well shite, we still them in our school lol
    hey, don't diss them, they are great for basic training.

ReputationRep:
    I have 120GB, but I really need some more, I am running out. People who file share a lot need a lot of space, I have over 40GB of anime.
    bloody hell, what happen if you loose all your data? i did that once when i tried to upgrade me windows, BIG mistake - i lost everything on it!!! i almost cry.

ReputationRep:
    uuummmm, no.
    probaly just only some types that works for then. damn.

sorry to keep asking but i think i know most stuff now, just one more thing, my keyboard sometimes types like all in capital letters and stuff. i took it back to the shop but they wudnt give me a refund. so i dunno what to do, it usually is ok if i restart, but its annoying.

ReputationRep:
    hey, don't diss them, they are great for basic training.
    they are great for nothing! what kinda basic training does it give you? it dont even have a mouse, lol

ReputationRep:
    an AlienWare.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paranoid_teen)
    Personally I have a fetish over intel celerons - Intel Celeron 2.6ghz is a sexy beast.
    Ewwwww, they're so budget it's scary.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paranoid_teen)
    Do celerons even have 512k cache yet? or is it still 256k?

ReputationRep:
    probaly just only some types that works for then. damn.

sorry to keep asking but i think i know most stuff now, just one more thing, my keyboard sometimes types like all in capital letters and stuff. i took it back to the shop but they wudnt give me a refund. so i dunno what to do, it usually is ok if i restart, but its annoying.
    hit it very hard with a very large hammer repeatedly

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.