Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    my week is ruined! my parents are going away next week and have invited my grandma to stop over for the week coz they dont trust me
    im tryin not to sound nasty but last time she stayed she woke me up at 5am evry morning just to tell me shes letting the dog out! she continuosly mithers and snores all night. i was looking forward to a week by myself and maybe have a few friends over r somethin.
    Furthermore, my aunty is calling me selfish because she thinks it will be a change for my nan instead of being stuck at her own house.

am i being nasty not wanting her over lol and can any1 suggest anything i could say to my parents to make them change their mind :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    haha

Just arange to go on holiday instead. I never get the house to myself either, my mum works for my dads office, the head office happens to be our house.

ReputationRep:
    Consider sleeping rough.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    haha

Just arange to go on holiday instead. I never get the house to myself either, my mum works for my dads office, the head office happens to be our house.
    lol it'l sound swatty but i really need to revise for an exam i have in 2 weeks. even this is not a gud enough method of persuasion

ReputationRep:
    just go out every night, go to clubs etc.

which is what i did when my grandparents stayed when parents were away. went out got drunk with some friends and my gran found us asleep in the morning around my room surrounded by road signs we had stolen lol

ReputationRep:
    just go stay with someone else.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.