The Student Room Group

Can I get someone to check my PS? URGENT

Hello,
I just wrote my sixth form personal statement and I would really be grateful if someone could help check it out.
If you're willing to help, then kindly post, and I will try to msg you the PS.
You shouldn't send your PS to anyone on the internet cos you cannot guarantee what will happen to it and plagiarism is very real. Get family and school teachers to look at it
Original post by DaVinciGirl
Hello,
I just wrote my sixth form personal statement and I would really be grateful if someone could help check it out.
If you're willing to help, then kindly post, and I will try to msg you the PS.

Hey :biggrin: I agree with the post above, don't just send it to anyone, luckily for me my colleges don't want a personal statement ( University of Birmingham 6th form- not UCB)

So if you want, I'll check it for you...

:smile:
what subject is it? if it is a science related subject, I'd be willing to help (I've applied to medicine so my application has already been sent off)
Original post by zebby1999
Hey :biggrin: I agree with the post above, don't just send it to anyone, luckily for me my colleges don't want a personal statement ( University of Birmingham 6th form- not UCB)

So if you want, I'll check it for you...

:smile:

It is alright now, I got help from my english teacher. But thanks for offering your help. Arent you applying to any other sixthforms or colleges?
Original post by hukdealz
what subject is it? if it is a science related subject, I'd be willing to help (I've applied to medicine so my application has already been sent off)

Thanks for the offer. My teacher did help me though, thanks again though. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending